Kayfun V4

robbottech has one out now too as well as a few others. Seems even gold and black versions are available now lol.

price range for all is $35 and under. focalecig also has an unnamed clone of it out and available from their US warehouse for under $30 with free shipping... Seems like they plan to flood the market with these things for a reasonable price. good news for us! :D

Kinda makes you wonder why the authentic goes for $200 when they can crank out clones for under $30 and flood the market with them...

would think the authentics could mass produce and sell for much less and eliminate cloners all together because there would be no point in getting a clone if the authentic didn't cost a small fortune.

All the cloners have to do is take measurements of 1 original and start producing them. The original had to go through testing and fab work to get it the way they wanted it. Lots of $$ up front to consider. That being said, I can't afford an original so if I get one it will be a clone.

I was a huge Kayfun / Russian 91% fan. Both are what really kicked me off on tanks and how to perfect my builds. I used them for at least a year. Then I began experimenting with other tanks because I just wanted more airflow and just didnt feel like tinkering and opening up the airflow.

I have since moved on to the Lemo by Eleaf and I can honestly say this is the best Kayfun experience that I have ever had. Not to change any minds but if you're interested in the Kayfun but have little experience with them, I would personally recommend trying the Lemo. It has the same build deck style. The flavor is just as awesome as my beloved Russian and has awesome airflow at a fraction of the cost of an original Kayfun.

Good luck with the Kayfun V4. If its as good as the original Kayfun / Russian I'm sure it will be a stellar tank that will please you for years to come.

DG

Mine was logged into the local USPS office this evening, so it should be delivered tomorrow :)

I won't get to unbox it until after 5pm, but as soon as I get it cleaned, dried, and coils mounted, I plan to give it a good workout. Look for a review later this weekend....

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines