samsung 25r

kngfdrgn

Great batteries with an unblemished safety record. The top choice in the high drain pro-line cordless market. Samsung is used by Bosch, Milwaukee, Hitachi and Dewalt in their high end offerings. Samsung BTW is #1 in worldwide sales of rechargeable batteries, LG is #2.

Lol, I can see that. I wasn't really worried about safety so much as how well it performs. I honestly don't trust the people that work at the b&m for opinions, most of them don't know the difference between their hand and their a$$.

For example last time I was there and found out about the battery sale I read the price sheet and saw one labeled as imr 2500mah. I call the guy over and ask what should have been an easy question "what brand is the one labeled imr, is it like an efest or some cheap brand?" He looked at me like I was an idiot and says "imr is a brand" guy #2 who has his butt planted firmly on the vape bar counter (yuck) now pipes in with "yeah it's the best brand we sell and they own efest anyway too". I do an iinternal facepalm at this point.

Sorry about the rant I just don't where they find the people who work there. The couple that owns it knows their stuff, but every other employee I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with has been completely horrible.

I know Samsung's are pretty highly recommend, I'm just trying to find a good replacement for Sony's now that they are hard to find.

Yeah seriously. I feel like b&m's should have a mandatory safety course employees have to pass before being able to use a mod on the job. I can only imagine the lawsuit and negative press that would come from having a customer hit by shrapnel.