Is There A Video

tryin2quit

HELLO EVERYONE

I STARTED USING MY DSE 901 TODAY VERY LITTLE THO. I FEEL LIKE I AM NOT GETTING ANYTHING OUT OF IT. BEEN GOING BACK AND FORTH ALL DAY BETWEEN THIS AND ANALOGS. REALLY FRUSTRATED..... :angry: :angry:

ANYWAYS THE REASON I POSTED: IS THERE ANY VIDEOS HOW THERE TO SHOW ME HOW TO REFILL THE CARTRIDGES ON THE DSE901?.... I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO IT.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

First off tryin2quit, WELCOME to the VTF.... You have come to the right place..... Plenty of friendly folks here ready to help !

You will find some great videos in the noobie section under Beginners FAQ... If you need more just do a simple search on youtube... there is a plethora there !

I won't try to explain refilling techniques here as the videos will do better for you.

Most importantly I can't stress enough to stick with it ! The learning curve can be a bit tough but with our help you will get through, learn to love vape'n, make some friends and undoubtedly laugh !

Congratulations on join'n the club you won't regret it !!!

Welcome to the forum!

I just did a quick search on youtube for "refil dse901" and there are several vids there. Lots of good info in this forum also. I've learned a lot here... and learned that there's more to know than I would have thought. I'm fairly new here, but I'm sure some of the vets will provide more direct answers. Good luck!

First of all welcome! I know its gotta be frustrating! There are a lot of videos on You Tube. I'm sure someone will probably respond with a link. Don't give up! We are here to help.

The scrooge & Brian beat me to it. Damn I'm slow. :)

Edited by jeffb

First off tryin2quit, WELCOME to the VTF.... You have come to the right place..... Plenty of friendly folks here ready to help !

You will find some great videos in the noobie section under Beginners FAQ... If you need more just do a simple search on youtube... there is a plethora there !

I won't try to explain refilling techniques here as the videos will do better for you.

Most importantly I can't stress enough to stick with it ! The learning curve can be a bit tough but with our help you will get through, learn to love vape'n, make some friends and undoubtedly laugh !

Congratulations on join'n the club you won't regret it !!!

What he said. Obviously you type faster than I do! :)

Welcome to the forum. Do watch the videos here and on you tube. They are great and you can learn quite a bit. You might be trying to smoke the ecig like an analog and that doesn't work very well. Pay attention to how others do it on the videos - long, slow drags - and you might do better. Just a suggestion.

Good luck and hang in there. It's really very easy, very satisfying, addicting, amazing, calming...okay that's enough. I smoked over 2/3 of my life, so if I can do it, I'm sure anyone can.

• 2 months later...

Boy, Im really not on the ball today, you guys are beatin me to the punch. But, you guys are giving great advice, so Ill just sit back and watch, and keep workin on this f*&@#ng laptop. Thanks guys !

:coffee: Hi Keenan, I was browsing the posts and noticed that

you were a heavy smoker, as I was; my question is what e cigs

do you prefer?

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GLAD I HAVE JOINED THIS I AM DOING BETTER TODAY ONLY 4 ANALOGS....... OFF TO WATCH VIDEOS NOW :thumbsup:

:coffee: Glad you are viewing the videos, I found them very helpful. After 4 months I still look to video on u tube for different infomation.

My main point for you is that you will decrease the analogs as time goes by. Welcome and enjoy your e cigs.

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GLAD I HAVE JOINED THIS I AM DOING BETTER TODAY ONLY 4 ANALOGS....... OFF TO WATCH VIDEOS NOW :thumbsup:

Cool - I always tell folks if you do one less that's good. Anything after that is a bonus. Goal is no analogues, but make sure you don't commit to too much and therefore let your self down and give up/restart the destructive behavior. Let the process work you, you'll find you're down to little or none in no time (though four sounds pretty close to none anyway).

Hello and welcome..everyone here is really great and will help you all the way.

Don't give up and you WILL be analog free before you know it.

So watch those videos..ask alot of questions..and happy vaping/

Good Luck!!!