Greetings and Salutations

Eesa8820

I'm pretty new to vaping (about 2 weeks) and I LOVE it :yes I generally smoked about half a pack a day, give or take a few here and there. Pretty amazing sense I've been smoking for about 32 years. I turned to vaping because it was just getting to expensive to continue buying cigs, even at the so called low price of 3$ a pack.

My problem is that my vape pin has become my newest and bestes friend. I always have it and I'm constantly puffing on it. So much so that I burned up the first 2 atomizers that came with my vape pin in about the span of 5 days and the batteries are constantly on the charger! :popo:

After reading a few articles I have realized that I seriously need to up grade my nic level from 16 to some where around 18 or 22. My hubbie purchased it so 16 is what came with my kit, I didn't have the choice in choosing the nic level.

I've recently purchased a 5 pack of customizers/atomizers just in case it should happen again before I get a chance to make the nic up-grade. :animier:

Welcome Eesa8820!i was and am as bad! Lol but be wary of upping the nic level as I have tried that and I got a little bit nauseas.. See I upped the level but still did not stop vaping.. I keep a zero nic tank handy.. For when I'm just in that I can't put my vape down.. But I'm gonna be getting too much nic.. Lol Honesty sometimes it just has helped me to puff not.. Only to get nicotine, I'm unclear why this is so helpful but I'm assuming that as a smoker (long time smoker) we not only have an addiction but yes a habit.. Vaping satisfied both the addiction for me and the habit part.. It changes the habit enough to not need the cigs and the nicotine is providing the addiction fix.. Thing is that the nic is purer vaping 4 chemicals and cigs over 5000 so I again dare to assume that perhaps that nic is purer and were getting enough to our bodies before our mind notices that said I can easily vape all day long at say 6 MG.. But if I was smoking 18mg I've found that too high... Enter 0 nic tank I continue to satisfy the habit part don't crave a smoke and don't end up feeling a bit Ill.. I rebuild my heads in my kanger Protank so I'm not buying a million cartridges? Build it vape it wick it.. Much cheaper than needing so many cartridges ~~I also switch my battery one charges while u use the other and a carry a full charged one of I'll be out all day I've been off cigs since the beginning of the summer.. Good luck congratulations on quitting!

I'm pretty new to vaping (about 2 weeks) and I LOVE it :yes I generally smoked about half a pack a day, give or take a few here and there. Pretty amazing sense I've been smoking for about 32 years. I turned to vaping because it was just getting to expensive to continue buying cigs, even at the so called low price of 3$ a pack.

My problem is that my vape pin has become my newest and bestes friend. I always have it and I'm constantly puffing on it. So much so that I burned up the first 2 atomizers that came with my vape pin in about the span of 5 days and the batteries are constantly on the charger! :popo:

After reading a few articles I have realized that I seriously need to up grade my nic level from 16 to some where around 18 or 22. My hubbie purchased it so 16 is what came with my kit, I didn't have the choice in choosing the nic level.

I've recently purchased a 5 pack of customizers/atomizers just in case it should happen again before I get a chance to make the nic up-grade. :animier:

Congratulations on quitting if you need any advice I'm glad to help you out. I remember all the things that confused me stating out.. You tube is a great source of information just watch a few vids on things that you are trying to get into so you get good information not just one opinion...