Hello Everyone, New guy here...

What kind of tanks came in the K101 kit?

PG (propylene glycol) is the flavor carrier in the juice. A higher ratio of PG can give you more flavor. It will also produce more throat hit, thinner juice, and less vapor.

You could also request an extra shot of flavor when ordering your juice. Many companies like Fadora Vapor, EC Blends, Vape Dudes, The Vapor Room, etc. lets you customize it that way.

The tank you're using and the kind of coil/wick(s) could also influence how much flavor you're getting.

If you're just now getting off smoking cigarettes or cigars, your taste buds need time to repair themselves. Things will start tasting better within a week or so.

Welcome to Vapor Talk. Lots of friendly and helpful people here. :)

Oh, and the K101 has 510 threading so any tank with a 510 connection will work.

Edited by Tameiki

No apologies necessary. We all had to start somewhere. What I'm writing below are just my personal opinions and preferences. Yours might be different. Vaping is all subjective as you'll find out for yourself. :)

Okay, yes. You have a cartomizer there. You might want to get more of these as carts will only last a week to three at the very most before they need to be replaced. If you want to get into tanks I would recommend a Kanger Pro Tank 2 or an Anyvape Davide (not the mini versions as those will look funny and too small on your K101) with 1.8 ohm replacement coils. What you have is a mechanical mod, it doesn't have a variable voltage/wattage option so you're limited to 3.7v from your battery. While this is fine and preferable for RDAs and RTAs (rebuildable dripping/tank atomizers) and sub-ohm coils, it's going to limit what you can use on this and get a satisfying vape. That's not a bad thing, it's... (ETA: and I see that this is where my brain shut off this morning. Dangerously low levels of caffeine in my system, I'd guess. Lol.)

Any higher resistance and you won't get the vapor or the flavor you'll probably want. I'd stick with 1.5 or 1.8 ohm. My preference is for the 1.8 ohm on a 3.7v device. I wouldn't go with anything with dual coils as that usually requires a little more oomph than 3.7v, in my experience.

Read through all the different threads and you'll get a LOT of information, especially for someone who is new to vaping. Ask questions. There are a bunch of friendly and knowledgeable folks here willing to help. Good luck. :)

Edited by Tameiki