First RDA experience

BDM53ENT

Omega clone, loaded it up and went for broke. After I quit coughing, my head spinning and eyes finally stopped watering I realized my regular 24mg juice was not going to work! After I went to 8mg I got a little more control of this thing and wow what a taste difference.

I bought a Magma a while back, and use 3mg or 6mg juices in it, when I bother to use it... Yes, the flavor and vapor are amazing, but I guess I'm just too simple to bother with it very often, and I'm not a cloud-chaser :(

The flavor from my RTA's (Russian 91%) is just as good, and I don't have to carry a bottle of juice from room to room... I guess that makes me a solid tank-guy, lol.

The RDA (Magma), to me is akin to a good pipe or after-dinner cigar... worth the effort if you are "stationary", even though it does hold quite a bit of juice in the tray/well, but I'm way too active, which is why I prefer tanks or RTA's (rebuild-able customization, but still have juice capacity, and less "mess").

this reminded me of my first experience haha i dropped 18mg in there I was so excited to try it. got completely choked up! haha i can only imagine 24mg!!!

honestly I havent used anything but 6mg in my dripper. i had a 3mg but didnt like the taste...(there goes 20$ in the toilette for another flavor i cant stand...)

if you go towards RTAs, they seem to deliver amazing flavor from what ive heard and have the ease of the tank aspect.

personally love dripping. i see it as being very simple and keep safe builds on there once again to stick with simplicity. something about seeing a cloud satisfies me mentally... the flavor is amazing and nic delivery also.

Edited by christov11

The RDA (Magma), to me is akin to a good pipe or after-dinner cigar... worth the effort if you are "stationary", even though it does hold quite a bit of juice in the tray/well, but I'm way too active, which is why I prefer tanks or RTA's (rebuild-able customization, but still have juice capacity, and less "mess").

I am the same way with mine. I personally could care less about the clouds, but the vape is extremely satisfying. I took my mechanical/charger/RDA with me on this trip. I never unpacked it. I think it's home is by my recliner. Who knows that might change some day, and I don't have a clue where to start with a RTA.

Got to play a little more with it tonight. I will probably drop to 6 but I really enjoy it. Not looking for clouds at all and I can already tell I will be changing some my DIY juices. The flavor is just so much more pronounced I think I can back off the rations on some of them. This will be more for in front of the TV, Football etc. Work will still be the pens and clearomizers, its just to convenient.

Im running it off my MVP until my Paragon Clone gets here but seems to be doing the trick. Any surprises I need to be aware of using the Paragon compared to the MVP?

Edited by BDM53ENT

• 4 weeks later...