Private Forum

Lol if it's anything like the private areas I've been in on other forums, it's main function is to teach you that yes, life is still full of disappointments! LOL. I've had access to a few private forums, and man, they are usually dead, but sometimes fun since you typically aren't quite as limited on what you can post.

Lol if it's anything like the private areas I've been in on other forums, it's main function is to teach you that yes, life is still full of disappointments! LOL. I've had access to a few private forums, and man, they are usually dead, but sometimes fun since you typically aren't quite as limited on what you can post.

It's no rules on topics, but we like to keep most of the stuff on the forum at a certain level of morality. The curse blocker is still activated there, so don't expect to be able to say ****, ****, ****, ****, or **** or even ****** ******, because it will not let you! The area is out of the reach of the search engines and anything that is said in there stays in there it's kind of like Las Vegas in that respect. And yes it is pretty dead there, maybe with some new members we can liven things up in there. The regular Vapor Lounge is a much more interesting place than the private forum. I will generally post there if I want ask a particular question of a certain member and have the optional input of the board staff, but I can do that in other areas also. It's really nothing special but it's something to shoot for I guess.

It's no rules on topics, but we like to keep most of the stuff on the forum at a certain level of morality. The curse blocker is still activated there, so don't expect to be able to say ****, ****, ****, ****, or **** or even ****** ******, because it will not let you! The area is out of the reach of the search engines and anything that is said in there stays in there it's kind of like Las Vegas in that respect. And yes it is pretty dead there, maybe with some new members we can liven things up in there. The regular Vapor Lounge is a much more interesting place than the private forum. I will generally post there if I want ask a particular question of a certain member and have the optional input of the board staff, but I can do that in other areas also. It's really nothing special but it's something to shoot for I guess.

Typical X-files-Smoking Man answer. He answers the question yet its still full of mystery and intrigue. :D

Well if I can't say ****** or ****** I don't know if I wanna join. LOL

How about ****, ****,****** or *******&^%$#W) ?

You should get rid of the $30 donation thingy too, that just cheating! Should be something to strive for. :)

Chris doesn't offer the $30 donation option anymore. I tried to "cheat" already. :innocent:

OK, heres my idea for qualification to enter the Private forum.

Must have-

At least 17,000 posts of 3 paragraphs or more.

each post MUST have the word " abstemious " in it at least three times

Member must have travelled to Gadansk, on a yak, in the month of february

Member must have, on at least one occasion, passed milk through his or her nose

Above qualifications can be overlooked if member buys a Spade for all other Private Forum members.

Just a thought guys, whaddya think ? :whistle:

OK, heres my idea for qualification to enter the Private forum.

Must have-

At least 17,000 posts of 3 paragraphs or more.

each post MUST have the word " abstemious " in it at least three times

Member must have travelled to Gadansk, on a yak, in the month of february

Member must have, on at least one occasion, passed milk through his or her nose

Above qualifications can be overlooked if member buys a Spade for all other Private Forum members.

Just a thought guys, whaddya think ? :whistle:

Do all 17,000 posts have to be here? I may or may not have 17,000 forum posts of 3 paragraphs or more that include the word abstemious at least 3 times in all forums combined. Of course, I still wouldn't be eligible because when I traveled to Gadansk in February, it was on a Buffalo, not a yak. Dang!

Do all 17,000 posts have to be here? I may or may not have 17,000 forum posts of 3 paragraphs or more that include the word abstemious at least 3 times in all forums combined. Of course, I still wouldn't be eligible because when I traveled to Gadansk in February, it was on a Buffalo, not a yak. Dang!

Id be willing to overlook the Yak, as long as the Buffalo was born in a Citgo gas station during the winter solstice, with Pisces Virgo rising. .... Oh yeah, and if his name was Pookie Bear :whistle:

Id be willing to overlook the Yak, as long as the Buffalo was born in a Citgo gas station during the winter solstice, with Pisces Virgo rising. .... Oh yeah, and if his name was Pookie Bear :whistle:

I guess I'm just not getting in. The buffalo was born at a Shell station during a summer solstice, and his name was Frank.. Frank the Buffalo... ahh.. we had some good time, frank and me.