Private Forum

I've wondered what goes on in the private forum. Hmmmmm... I bet they have a private link to the VT store and get evrything 50% off and secret codes for other suppliers. :D What do you think?

I've wondered what goes on in the private forum. Hmmmmm... I bet they have a private link to the VT store and get evrything 50% off and secret codes for other suppliers. :D What do you think?

i agree they have mad parties there too. and thats where sean is notice he is always missing its cuz he is hiding the the private forum i think. Passing around all the cool liquid maybe even 75% off playing vape, vape, pass. and such I feel outcasted and and stuff. lol

ha ha the VIP lounge is cool but it's not THAT cool. I purposely leave that forum in view because I know it stirs up the imagination. Getting in that area is more about bragging rights I think. Although, VIP members do find out about products before they come out... such as the Joker ;)

i will bet there is some weird hazing type initiation when you have the privilege of getting into the private forum. probably has to do with having an ear chopped off and drinking expired milk :) hehehe!!

i will bet there is some weird hazing type initiation when you have the privilege of getting into the private forum. probably has to do with having an ear chopped off and drinking expired milk :) hehehe!!

Or maybe they have to vape like 50mg straight or even 0mg all day or some yucky flavor like horseradish or wasabi or liver and oniion, or habenero. which are all fine to eat but not vape.

As stated in our by-laws =

"We cannot divulge any information regarding our initiation process, doing so will result in immediate expulsion from said forum, as well as 20 lashes with a wet pasta noodle as chosen by the administrator . The violator will also be forced to listen to 24 hours of Barry Manilows "Copacabana" at full volume, while simultaneously watching Lawrence Welk re-runs.

Also , No member of this forum can niether confirm nor deny the presence of Geronimo's remains butied anywhere in this forum "

Its a big responsibility guys ! :shiftyninja:

]

As stated in our by-laws =

"We cannot divulge any information regarding our initiation process, doing so will result in immediate expulsion from said forum, as well as 20 lashes with a wet pasta noodle as chosen by the administrator . The violator will also be forced to listen to 24 hours of Barry Manilows "Copacabana" at full volume, while simultaneously watching Lawrence Welk re-runs.

Also , No member of this forum can niether confirm nor deny the presence of Geronimo's remains butied anywhere in this forum "

Its a big responsibility guys ! :shiftyninja:

OH, I thought it was going to be something creepy and weird !

Edited by vapemudgeon