I'm in love....

Ok, so I'm not naming names, but a few people from this group helped me out immensely. Lets just say its like Christmas around here.

Buuut.... Someone provided me with an aero base for my protank 2, and I have to say, it is the best thing ever! I filled my protank with the usual juice (dopey drops), put the tank together using the aero base, and 2 things are immediately different. 1. it does not leak! no more flooding the battery head! and 2. the flavor is soooo much better now! This may all be in my head, but I am so happy right now!

To those of you that decided to bless me and my hubby, I thank you again. I honestly can't believe how helpful everyone on this forum has been (I don't have very good luck on forums and such, I seem to be a troll magnet).

Thank you for reinstating my faith in humanity, apparently there is hope.

Hugs to everyone!

Michelle

That's what makes this forum so great. I still feel like I owe this forum for how much it helped me in the early days. It's easy now but not in the early days especially finding a flavor I liked. I bet I shipped out 2000ml of unwanted liquids before I found what I like. Gotta pay it forward!