Vt/pt Reviews

Jeffb

I know a lot of you received your VT/PT's this week. I would like to hear your reviews of it. I hope to get mine tomorrow or monday. I'll post something then.

Jeff, it is an awesome device... I also hope you got some VT juice as well. I had juice from three other sources and none of it comes close to the flavor of VT Juice. I ordered all the flavours in the VT line and so far I have tried Grape Soda, Midnight, Colada and Mentha... they are all very flavorful and sooooo damn good. :thumbsup::icecream:

I have all those with the exception of Colada, which I ordered with the PT. I figured I was saving on the shipping so I might as well buy some juice. :) I still can't decide which juice I like the best...Midnight or Dulcis.

I have all those with the exception of Colada, which I ordered with the PT. I figured I was saving on the shipping so I might as well buy some juice. :) I still can't decide which juice I like the best...Midnight or Dulcis.

I haven't tried Dulcis even though I've read great things about it. I am vaping 5-8 atomizer fillings full per flavor to get the full effect of each one... but I don't see any disappointment in the future... Has anyone ever had King Cake? The Midnight actually tastes very similar to a Mardi Gras King Cake.

Well, I received my VT/PT yesterday and I'm still blown away. The amount of vapor it produces is exceptional. Its also good to point out that because of the high vapor production that means it goes through juice quicker which isn't a problem because I'm sitting at the comp when I use it so refilling isn't a hassle.

The higher voltage really brings out the flavor in a juice. I have only tried Midnight & Dulcis so far and tasted flavors in those that I just didn't get out of my RN4081 and my standard 510.

So far I have 0 issues with it. I'm not an e-cig officienado but it's a 10 in my book.

Bring on the Spade! :thumbsup:

All this talk about the VP/PT really makes me want to try it. I think the only reason I haven't is that I could only use it at my computer. That wouldn't be a big problem when I'm home, but when I'm away it would be. I'd hate it if I got so attached to it that nothing else would satisfy me and I had nothing to use anywhere else. Well, actually it could be a problem at home, too, because I couldn't vape in other rooms. I've always got an ecig with me. Wow, I really am attached to these things.

All this talk about the VP/PT really makes me want to try it. I think the only reason I haven't is that I could only use it at my computer. That wouldn't be a big problem when I'm home, but when I'm away it would be. I'd hate it if I got so attached to it that nothing else would satisfy me and I had nothing to use anywhere else. Well, actually it could be a problem at home, too, because I couldn't vape in other rooms. I've always got an ecig with me. Wow, I really am attached to these things.

Well you can take it around the house because it comes with a wall adapter :)

As for on the go, well I suppose you could use a USB power pack but it would be quite a bit to take around with you. :D

You know what? I completely forgot that it came with a wall adapter. So, that solves my in the house problem. And I just read the other post about the car adapter, so that would take care of my in the car problem. So...there's really no problem? Oh great. And here I thought I was done with buying new equipment. Well...

It's a really nice unit, the cord isn't restrictive and it's long enough that you don't have to sit right next to the outlet for it to reach. At 5 volts the flavor is decreased but the vapor is increased to an extreme level.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines