Fellow vapers, salutations and thank you!

eGoDamus

Hey there friends, it's time for a long overdue introduction. Until now, I've spent about 6 months as an attentive but silent lurker. Unlike many of the inhabitants of the forums of the Internet, I have evolved to a higher level where I can comprehend the purpose and operation of a search engine.

I'm twenty years old living in New England and working towards being a novelist, or more accurately, working towards being a novelist who's getting paid for his stories. [emoji19]

Abridged history of smoking and vaping:

Started in early 6th grade, naturally became quite addicted, that being the primary function of analogs [emoji107]

A little under a year ago I picked up one of those lamentable njoy disposables and the law of causality meant I was turned off the vapor for 2 months. I ordered a V2 510 style auto, which was damn insufficient for a guy who was buying two packs of Newports every morning before there was hair above the lip I shoved em in. [emoji88]

Yet, due in so small part to the regulars of this forum, im typing this as im enjoying some scrumptious 2.4 tropical juice in a protank 3 on an Evod twist[emoji100]

Haven't had an analog in 11 days. Feels good trading an addiction for a hobby, ya know?

Thanks guys, looking forward to becoming of member of what seems to be the only Internet forum truly focused on friendly conversion and advice. [emoji57]

13 days off the analogs and saying I dont have any cravings doesn't do it justice, I feel like I've been missing out for years. A very guilty pleasure got swapped for a more pleasurable alternative, certified guilt free[emoji11] [emoji100]

Vape on vapers