Hey yall!

My name is brandi. I started vaping about three weeks ago and I'm hooked! I've been trying to use it to quit smoking and it's going really well actually. I thought I would hate everything about vaping but honestly it is awesome! I'm currently set up on a Telsa Sidewinder I with a KangerTech ProTank II. What kind of advice do yall have for a new vaper? What are your favorite flavors? Do you have a specific vendor you like to purchase from online? Any and all feedback is welcomed!

Welcome to VT! There are lots of helpful folks here!

The advice you will get from A LOT of us is: ALWAYS have a back up setup available.... and a back up for the back up...... and a back up for that! Most of us have learned that the hard way! I don't leave home without an extra battery/coil/juice.

As for juice and hardware, that's all subjective. Everyone's juice preference is personal. I have one juice that tastes like Raspberry creamsavers to me and my hubby thinks it tastes like Robitussin! Hardware is also a matter of personal preference. Try the VT store here for hardware and there are many more. Check in the supplier review section for juice and hardware vendors that have been reviewed.

welcome Brandi, couldnt agree more with vapemomma about the backups. You can hear everyone tell you how important it is, but until something goes wrong with your primary device and next thing you know you have an analog in your hand you wont completely grasp the importance, lol. If you have a vape shop near you then I would suggest going there and sampling some flavors. When you order online you can hit the jackpot or end up getting something thats going to sit in a drawer until you become desperate enough to vape it. Once you find a juice that you like then you can start ordering a few sampler packs from online stores here and there to test the waters of online juice shopping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...