Now I might be weird but...

Idk how others do it, but I use totally diff setups for my flavors. I sub-ohm vape but i usually super sub-ohm .06 most the time. But when it comes to my harsher juices (mostly tobacco) I use a certain mod (cartel) , atty (patriot) , and build (twisted something). And i build it at .2-.5 ohms usually. Idk i might be weird but i feel like each type of juice fits best with a certain mod (for appeal reasons only). Idk i guess I'm weird haha.

Nope not strange at all. I have several setups and have moved to testing all my flavors with different setups. I try and make flavors that work in wide variety of setups as apposed to just dripping or just tanks.

Your mix will also make a difference between setups. A sub ohm setup can give more flavor than a tank. This can cause a juice that is great in a Tank to be harsh in a low ohm build. The heat of a sub ohm build can create so much heat the flavoring burns.

You're right on the money... when I get a new juice, I try it in hardware set-ups to see where it tastes best. I have several flavors that will only be used in my Kanger tanks, some that only taste best in my Russian, and some that only taste good in my dripper... you are not alone!

got completely turned off from my "tanking" flavor for a while until my pallet got used to dripping. its might also only be a question of getting used to it or letting it steep?

I dont think youre weird for using different flavors with different setups, its how the juice gets vaporized with the heat intensity and how long it takes to heat etc. kindof like a steak being red, medium, welldone and everything in between.

If youre weird for that, then im definately a psycho for my everchanging pallet haha

ahhhh, yeah its an estetic thing! (i know I spelled that wrong but im too tired today...)

Im sure there are some mods you chose a certain color because you rather that color. why? JUST because you rather it!

The association you make to juices and devices works the same way.

YES! like my cartel and patriot screams classy to me and i see it like a cigar and whiskey but instead of a cigar its a mod with a good tobacco juice. It has a certain essence to it all

Edited by hookahhighness

YES! like my cartel and patriot screams classy to me and i see it like a cigar and whiskey but instead of a cigar its a mod with a good tobacco juice. It has a certain essence to it all

dont worry haha Im the same way!... unless that makes both of us weirdos :on2long:

Wish I had more spare $$ for mods right now though... im looking for a FUhattan but... tattoo appointment is taking over my budget!

If not, ide probably have one for each occasion with its own flavor too!

Edited by christov11

I totally get both of you on both things! I understand the certain flavors in certain mods. I kinda did it when I ran a bunch of different tanks and flavors. I finally got tired of it and just mixed my 3 favorite flavors and dumped it in one tank.

As for the ink. I am totally obsessed. I follow many artists on twitter. I watch all of the shows. I can critique any tattoo done by anyone and can see influences, styles, etc. That being said I have none. My wife has a few but I don't. She really gives me a hard time about it. I don't have a fear/pain issue. (in fact I kinda enjoy it) It is more of a trust/commitment issue...lol

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that I have one stitch of artistic ability(lol)....just an extreme fascination and admiration. My step daughter has been pushing me for years, but I am starting to feel too old. At the same time, my wife has plans for more. I am 44 she is 53. My step daughter is really trying to talk her mom out of it she says that she is too old. My wife actually looks a lot younger than her age and most people think her and her daughter are sisters.

I still dream about, and have a plan. I've just never been in the right mood, with enough money, while near an artist I trust.

Tattoos are going to come down to personal decisions. A lot of people get things because they think it looks cute or whatnot which is completely up to them. BUT FOR ME mine all have specific meanings to aspects & times in my life. thats how I know ill never regret them, no matter how wrinkley I get haha

If ever you want to explore some ideas ill be glad to lend an ear and possibly even sketch something out for you, just PM me. Im not a tattoo artist but ive sketched out over a dozen for friends and friends of friends. I dont do it for a living, I just like to draw haha Would just need a couple refernce pictures to get an overall idea.

Youre never too old for tatts! If it has meaning then doesnt matter if youre 80! although it might be harder to get done with looser skin haha

Since we were on the topic of tatts!

I actualy have an appintment saturday! I got it moved and said to hell with it since ... well... its tatts!

Now I have a dillema...

The wifes family sint too keen on tattoos. I hav a peice maybe the size of the palm of your hand that I wanted to put on my lower tricep... the other arm has a 3/4 sleeve thats almost finished... Im debating putting the new stuff on the arm that already has the 3/4 sleeve as to finish it with that... kindof to limit how many different areas are tattooed... but I dont know... i kindof had my heart set out to having it on the other side... but then again... I dont really want to cause any mahem with the family...

I know I said it wqas a personal thing and yes it will come down to what I WANT but... well superficial people exist all over the place...

REALLY DEBATING...