Hello! Vision Spinner II

xomska

I can't post technical issues so maybe i'll briefly explain it here, anyways i'm obviously new to the forums and i'm happy to be here.

Recently, my Vision Spinner II will not hold charge, it's been fine for the past 2 weeks and would last me all day, now whenever I take it off the charger even after an overnight period of charging it, it will hit about 3 times then turn orange again instantly. I also am no longer getting a throat hit after this problem started happening. I assumed at first maybe my atomizer was ****** up and it's telling me it's overheating or something but that hasn't mended the issue.

Why is my Vision Spinner II doing this?

Also I would always get a throat hit and a good buzz, but then after getting this new bottle of juice and this problem persisted, I no longer get these effects. Could it be bad juice I got from my local store? Maybe they didn't measure out the nicotine properly? I still get lots of vapor.

There is a frustrating issue with the spinner II on charging. Sometimes the charging cycle gets interrupted. The solution is to check the battery after its been on the charger for about 10 mins, remove it and then reattach it to the charger and it will resume charging.

Juice varies greatly in effect. A full charge is key. Aftrr that its having a working atomizrr and good juice.

Just want to clarify. I believe your battery is fine and the charging cycle was just interrupted and therefore never charged.

Many of us have this issue with the spinner II

It may be because you overcharged it, I believe they have overcharge protection but its still not good to leave them unattended for that long. It could have ruined the battery and now i t holds less charge.

I doubt this is the case, more likely what Bebop said. We had a huge thread on it a while back. I have 10 Spinner 2s in rotation and charge them overnight most of the time and they charge but every once in a while I will unplug one and it will flash orange still.

A good way to know if it is charging fully is to look at the light on the fire button when you take it off the charger. If it is not glowing white it is not fully charged and needs to be plugged back in. Probably 20% of the time (roughly) I have to unplug mine and re-plug them in to restart the charging cycle.

If you are getting the same vapor and less throat hit it most likely is not the battery it is more likely your coil or your liquid. If I had to guess I would say you got some old, bad or just low quality liquid. I would stick to reputable vendors for liquid over any "local shop".

510 days into my vaping experience without a cigarette and I have still yet to buy anything at a store except one bottle of liquid that was, well to put it nicely, terrible.

A low battery does affect vapor production, therefore affecting throat hit. Follow what Bebop suggested and get a full charge in your battery. If you still have less thoat hit then I would say it is the juice or coil. I'm also assuming you did not change juice brand or flavor during this issue.

A low battery does affect vapor production, therefore affecting throat hit. Follow what Bebop suggested and get a full charge in your battery. If you still have less thoat hit then I would say it is the juice or coil. I'm also assuming you did not change juice brand or flavor during this issue.

The effect of a low battery will cause slightly less vapor but OPs problem seemed more dramatic than the difference at the end of a charge cycle would cause. Am I thinking about this wrong?

No your correct too. It could absolutely be a gunked up coil or a change in juice. If they are not getting the battery fully charged and in turn getting less vapor because of that, it could affect the TH. So to eliminate that first would be the way I would diag the problem. Sorry, I'm a tech guy and the best way for me to think is to divide and conquer. Correcting and eliminating the most simple first.