Hi from New Member

TechJunkie

I don't smoke cigarettes but I do enjoy cigars, though not every day. Concerned about the health impact from my cigars and due to the ever strict laws regarding where I can enjoy them I decided to try an e-cig. I first tried a VUSE. While it was awful in taste I liked the concept. After research I ended up finding a nice vape shop in Panama City Beach called VaporTimePCB and I tried out real e-juice and vaping. It was not only significantly better than the VUSE it was better than my cigar. No bad breath and I didn't smell like an ash tray. Wife was pleased as well.

I bought a kangerTech EVOD kit to get me started and I am really enjoying this, even on my condo patio where smoking is now Illegal with condo security looking for violators! I have family who smoke pretty often and I intend to show them this as an alternative.

Ex cigar smoker here, as well. Started with the basic cartos, then the vv/vw mods. Vaping is an excellent way to keep the cigar cravings away, while opening up a whole new world of flavors and gadgets. About to move into rbas. It's been 7 months since my last cigar, and I inhaled ten a day. Don't miss it a bit.

welcome! have you tried the cigar flavors? you might find something you like in there!

I am trying one now that is pretty good but does not quite hit the mark for what I am looking for. I just ordered another one and will keep searching. If someone has any suggestions on good cigar e-juice I am interested.

I smoked cigars for 30-years, and Liqua's Cuban Cigar flavor is really good... and if you like them a bit sweeter, you can always mix in a little vanilla or black-cherry or Raspberry to lighten them up a bit. A few drops of cinnamon really makes it pop nicely too.