help me pick a new mod clone and vendor

Vydall

Okay, so after all of the issues with substandard parts in this particular maraxus clone, I'm ready to just buy a new mod instead of buying the parts to try and fix this.

So, what are your favorite mods?

What vendors do you trust to provide clones that use quality parts?

Please be as unbiased as possible. I would like to only spend around 50 bucks and I'd like shipping to be prompt.

The best clone I have ever seen is the Cartel clone (Iprefer the copper one) by Infinite. It is literally 1:1.

VapeRoyalty.com has it for $51-$55

Other than that, anything by Infinite or HCigar is a win. I believe they have the penny mod clone for $35 right now. I use Vape Royalty or Eciggity for all my clones.

Stay away from Tobeco clones IMO, pretty bad quality compared to the two I listed above.

I just bought two HCigar clones... Copper Penny and Brass Windrose.

I compared my Penny clone to an original... and you could not tell any differences, even the insulators and size of the copper screws for the top and bottom pins are exactly the same. I honestly think the laser engraving on the clone looks better... more depth and definition :)

HCigar will have more of my business!

I've also compared several RDAs from Infinite, to their originals... They appear to be spot-on 1:1 clone/replicas, and I'm picking up a Magma by Infinite sometime next week.... without hesitation.

Just ordered the cartel. Here's to going I won't need to replace it due to ****ty components. Thanks guys. I also got to looking at my "vtc4" that I got from our vape shop and the last four digits on the serial are "vtc5." I don't think or so knows what they are talking about. Maybe she sold me a vtc5 for the vtc4 price?

Okay guys,just my infinite cartel ss from vaperoyalty.com. paid standard shipping and got it in two days! From Cali to West Virginia. Excellent customer service and amazing mod. Opened it, cleaned it, set it up, and IT. IS. GREAT! Thanks for the help guys!

Okay guys,just my infinite cartel ss from vaperoyalty.com. paid standard shipping and got it in two days! From Cali to West Virginia. Excellent customer service and amazing mod. Opened it, cleaned it, set it up, and IT. IS. GREAT! Thanks for the help guys!

Glad you like the CARTEK=l. isnt it great? heavy as f**k!!!

Also glad to see vaperoyalty was that great for you. Probably going to order some new mods too by the looks of it :)