Just signed up need help

Seant0721

hi everybody my name is Sean and I just signed up to this new awesome Vapor Talk site! I have a few questions since I'm new. First how do you post new topics on certain threads everytime I try to it says I'm unable to start a new thread? Secondly I have the Itaste SVD and I'm curious how do I get more vapor out of this setup do I adjust the VM or the PM? Third what does the VM setting actually do, and what does the PM setting do? Any help with these questions would be a great help! I started with the beginner's Nic Station set up and just last week bumped up to the itaste svd which I'm loving!

welcome.You have to make a few posts in the areas you have access to ,I think it is five and then they cut you loose if you don't do anything against the rules. The V button I would assume would increase the voltage and the P button increases the watts. Either one will heat things up and make more vapor . I don't mess with APV's so other than that I can't tell you much.

You have to post 3 or 4 times in new mwmbers before you can make a post. After that you should be good to go.

With the SVD you can either set the Voltage (voltage mode) or wattage (power mode). Starting out you will use voltage mode. Raise or lower the voltage according to your taste. Usually work it up until you start getting a burnt flavor then back it down until it's normal to find your spot. This setting will vary depending on the resistance of your coil.

The power mode allows you to set the power or wattage and it will remain consistent between different tanks with different resistances but that's probably a bit beyond what you are starting out with so don't use it for now until you dial in your existing tank.

You don't state what tanks you are using so I'm assuming you're still using the CE tanks that came with your kit

Thanks guys that makes sense, im looking at other threads i have acces to now to post other questions! I am using the dual coil tanks that came with the kit! With the itaste svd what other add ons ie tanks batteries do y'all suggest I use with the make? Also was this let a good buy? I'm new to customizable vapor set up and just was looking on y'all opinion on my itaste svd? Thanks for y'all help and input :-)

As Bebop mentioned, in wattage mode (power) the device will adjust to the resistance (Ohms rateing) of the coil in your tanks. That would by why they say ist auto adjusts. It's still not always perfect, but will probly be close. The higher you have it set for in either mode (Voltage or Wattage) the more vapor it can produce. Other things go into vapor production as well like the pg/vg ratio of the juice you use. More VG will give more vapor.

All of the info for your device should be in the user manual. Please read that and check back if you have more questions.

Welcome to VT.

hi everybody my name is Sean and I just signed up to this new awesome Vapor Talk site! I have a few questions since I'm new. First how do you post new topics on certain threads everytime I try to it says I'm unable to start a new thread? Secondly I have the Itaste SVD and I'm curious how do I get more vapor out of this setup do I adjust the VM or the PM? Third what does the VM setting actually do, and what does the PM setting do? Any help with these questions would be a great help! I started with the beginner's Nic Station set up and just last week bumped up to the itaste svd which I'm loving!

Welcome.. I'm glad you asked because I am wondering the same thing! New here and I can only reply ect... My profile is still incorrect.?! I'll have to get used to it though because this is a fantastic app and I love the forums! New vapor myself 3 month.. Rebuild my kanger Protank and nautilus aspire coils... Looking forward to all the information shared here! [emoji7]

Sorry it's the I clear 30 vwnv

O probably would have drilled out the air hole in the bottom a bit on that one... It's much like the store bought haus tanks by mistic... There terrible until I opened the air intake....

O probably would have drilled out the air hole in the bottom a bit on that one... It's much like the store bought haus tanks by mistic... There terrible until I opened the air intake....

, 8cac81e12e90769c64efbcc287fb96fa.jpg