Now I am chasing clouds! Loving it, but still have questions.

jsiddlehfx

I have purchased an HCIGAR clone of a Turtleship V2 and an EHPRO Tobh V2

Coil was fabricated at my local shop and watched him do it, so I have a jist of how to get one done...
It is a Dual Coil 28GA 8 Wrap .7 OHM Build using Organic Cotton

Juice is a Seduce Juice Blackjack, MAX VG 6MG

Battery is a EFEST IMR 18650 3.7V LI-MN 2500mAh 35A Battery
Charger is a Trustfire (Not sure how good it is)

At work I will only be hitting it a couple times before shift, on breaks and a few at lunch, should that battery handle that?
What if at home for the day? How long should it last?

The guy at the shop said I will KNOW when it needs to be put on charger... Will I? What should I look out for?
Seems I need to pick up an ohm / voltage meter... Any suggestions? anything portable?

Apparently theres a charger than can bring these batteries back from over discharge? What is it? Where can I get it?
What are some risks(if any) that I am creating by running this setup? How can I avoid them? Prepare for them?

Shops shouldn't just build a mech for people and send them on their way with this many questions.

I know. To answer the questions, trustfire chargers are not that good, and your battery should last you a long time. I run a 0.2ohm build and use those exact batteries when I'm not at home, they last about 2-3 hours of chain vaping. You will know it needs a charge when your hit gets weaker. I hope this info helps. Edited by Vaporsmith

Hi

I would suggest to buy at least one more 18650 battery, the sony vtc5 is a popular choice. It sucks to wait hours for your only battery to charge when your craving for a vape.

With experience you will eventually know when you need a fresh battery. The vape production will become weak, flavor of vape will be muted, not as intense, etc.

read up on battery safety. Lot's a videos on youtube regarding batteries and vaping

I use Xtar VP1 battery charger and will try to bring batteries back from over discharge.
11875563864_f396cdbfc6_z.jpgxtar_vp1 by kiu101, on Flickr

Agreed with Richstag. Read and learn more about what you are doing. Many folks have had bad experiences from local B&M's who sent them packing with not so good builds. Good luck and please be safe.

Junk the efest battery, its a rewrapped Sony that did not meet Sony QC. LG and Sony make great batteries.

If you dont buy a ohm reader at the least buy a multi meter. I prefer a multimeter over a ohm reader only because it can be used for other things vaping and around home.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily