need help with next kit

Big Josh

Ive been using a Halo Triton 650mah starter kit which works well,however im looking for something that will produce stong taste and vapor.Also picked up some Halo e-juice and some from Zeus juice which im enjoying but would like to try new things.Any feedback will help me out as im just starting.Thanks.

The halo triton kit is essentially an ego battery with a T2 top coil clearo. For $140 you can do better than that but i wouldn't buy a kit. I would recommend the following

2 x vision spinner 2 batteries $60 total (1600mah)

Any of the following tanks:

Kanger mini protank 2

Aspire mini Nautilus

Aerotank

anyvape Davide

Evod2 glass

And appropriate coils

If size is a consideration lower mah battery

with that budget you have A LOT of options. sortof sounds like me... and options get confusing haha.

What do you want to use it for, what are you comfortable with? are you going to be having it out on a desk or in the car or in the pocket or stealth mode? because we could go a number of different directions here!

If you need something a little more... pocket friendly (size) I would recomend the vision spinner 2 with a nautilus mini tank. I have the regular nautilus and aparently the mini gives even more flavor. Plus, it should be roughly the same diameter as the spinner which makes for a nice sleek fit. and then some juice. and even there... youre gonna be around 100$ TOPS.

Now... i opted for an EMOW by kanger. it was great and pretty much on par with the combo i just mentioned. it really depends what you like.

and then i got hooked. and want to go bigger and have something that would last me for a while in this hobby. I went into a mecanical mod and got my nautilus tank. it fits great, spits great. and its very simple. if you end up wanting to start rebuilding and dripping etc etc its usually what people will recomend. thats why i took the step right away.

hades mod clone+2 26650 3500MAH batteries(very long lasting, 2 days approx with my vaping) + battery charger + nautilus tank +replacement tank(just cause i liked the look) + aspire dual coils replacements + juice. and I got it all for uner 200. Im pretty sure it was about 180 give or take.

this would be more if you didnt mind the size and whatnot.

The thing is now I want to get more... its a never ending thing with this hobby, until you find your sweet spot where you are completely satisfied. So now im looking into rebuildables and drippers and more mods etc etc. online i was able to find EVERYTHING i needed for 180 + shipping. if i didnt have the batteries and charger i would probably be at 230$. then again im going overboard with my order getting a couple mods and 3-4 tanks... reasonably speaking i could get no mods and one or 2 tanks but... im a big baby and just grabbed everything i wanted haha)

Then there is the VV/VW devices. variable voltage or variable wattage and some do both. if you dont mind the box look, a lot of box mods are amazing and the choices tend to be simpler. if not then you can go into provaris or seigel or vamo or any tube looking VV/VW device. I personally liked the ones with the screens to tell you where you were vaping at.

it really depends where you want to go with this. Im one to try different avenues and go the simple route. thats why I like Mec mods especially since they give me more latitude on the atomizers i can use.

Trust the people here (apart from me) Im still pretty new at this and just getting into rebuildables now after a few months. the guys and girls on this site are amazing and help A LOT. if you take a look at my posts youll see all the great advice they gave me in each transition from my disposable all the way to now going into RBA/RDA!

most of all, have fun with it!

Edited by christov11

Thanks.Any suggestion on a good e-juice.I really like the cotton candy from zeus juice,and the menthol from halo.Looking for more like a good cherry or fruit flavors.

Edited by Big Josh

I second all of Bebop's recommendations. They are all solid devices and tanks. The VT store also has the replacement coils for the lowest prices online that I've seen. :)

Personally, although I have several different mechanical mods and APVs (Advanced Personal Vaporizers), I prefer my Vision Spinner 2 and the Aspire Nautilus mini. The Nautilus mini is a little bigger in diameter than the Spinner but not by too much, IMO. This tank has the vertical coil that out performs anything else I've tried to date. Great flavor and lots of vapor production.

As for juices, my favorites are from Fadora, Five Pawns, and EC Blends. There are many good e-liquid companies out there, take a look at some of the reviews in the e-liquid reviews section. :)