30mm rda on a 22mm mech?

Anyone use this combo? I know it may look odd, but it should be easier to build on and hold more juice.

Any performance differences?

I use rda's only at home so odd looks don't bother me.

Mainly I'm looking at the Tohb Atty or Plume Veil since I have the Magma twins.

Anything else I should look at new on the market?

Considering I use KPT2's on eGo-style batteries... the size difference is quite relative, as the KPT2 is 5-6mm larger than my eGos. Yes, they look a tad top-heavy, but it doesn't cause any issues unless you're trying to stand them on a table without a "holder". As for using a larger RDA... go for it... yes, it should be much easier to work with :) I've no clue on performance advantages, other than the assumption that heat-generation would be better spread-out over the larger surface-area?

I have a Cerebus and it looks like a potato masher grenade paired with 22 mods. Not so bad on 24.5mm mod though, but still waiting on 26550 mod that grabs my attention, so it does not get ridiculously looking. I actually use RDA even when out and about, so this one stays at home or office only.

It is very easy to coil being roomy and all.

How do you transport your juice?

If I can match the metals of both it won't look so odd.

I chain vape and refill the rda so much I seem to just hold the bottle and the pvd at all times.

I don't won't a 26650 mech as I already own eight VTC5's and buying more cells doesn't thrill me.

If I can find a big version of the Magma I know I'd buy that.

Edited by Dasfriek

On normal days, I usually don't. I just carry 2 mods with me since I have short drive to work. :)

On longer commute on weekends, I use Kanger tanks, or if wife is along, she's my designated dripper or I let her drive. haha

I am not too crazy about buying more batteries than I have too, either... and if Magma ever do come out with a bigger version, I will be all over it too. I do not have sausage fingers or anything, but with wider RDA's, it's that much easier to build.

I don't won't a 26650 mech as I already own eight VTC5's and buying more cells doesn't thrill me.

I've seen the 18650 sleeves online, as well as my local vape shops, which let you use an 18650 battery in a 26650 MOD, like the adapters that let you use AA batteries in a D-size flashlight.... no need to buy new batteries... just stick them in a $3 sleeve to take the slack?

Yes some people ask about a blockage issue if the battery were to vent, but the ones at my local shop are slotted top to bottom, and one I saw recently was basically a woven mesh of nylon or possibly Delrin... to allow the battery to properly vent if needed.

Anyone use this combo? I know it may look odd, but it should be easier to build on and hold more juice.

Any performance differences?

I use rda's only at home so odd looks don't bother me.

Mainly I'm looking at the Tohb Atty or Plume Veil since I have the Magma twins.

Anything else I should look at new on the market?

Visual aid. :)

It does look silly, and I can only imagine what an over zealous TSA would react seeing someone stealthily pulls it from their pocket and fiddle with the locking ring at the airport. lol

If it is strictly for home use, it is not bad but can be cumbersome to hold

Performance wise, I do not know. There aren't 22mm Cerebus RDA to compare it with (at least none that I know of yet). But I would assume it would be the same?

The battery sleeve earthling suggested is not a bad idea. IIRC, there might be a few 22650 mods that come with the adapter. I am not 100% sure, as I am not actively searching for 22650 mods just yet.

so8tpx.jpg