2 nemesis contacts questions

Spyke_696

ok i got my nemesis thick contacts today and as im looking at it i went hmmmmm. btw they were ordered from fatdaddyvapes. but my 2 questions are 1 will the thick (+) contact give me better or worse flow. and my second is the neg contact is the same size as the stock one that came with it so looking it has a divet in the middle of it thats hollowed'ish so why is it like that for one and 2 wont it be better if i use my extra (+) contact thats flat ...

I wouldn't screw with it. I got magnets from there for my king mod. The guy said most of this stuff is for clones. It didn't work well. Sure fire told me no magnets. Not designed for it but they did send me silver contacts and springs. You bought quality stick with it. Your downgrading with fatdaddyvapes from what I've found.

If you have the nemesis that already has silver contacts, like richstag said, leave it alone. The stock nemesis silver contacts are as good as it's going to get ;)

P.s. The fatdaddyvapes nemesis magnets worked great for me.

Edited by mvince201

I do and i think the fat daddy ones are 2 the looks same color and everything unless it's just close idk do u think bigger will be more conductive or less and do you know if having 2 flat post will make it better as well cause again the stock negative ones have a hole cut out not a full hole but a nice chunk out of the center

The bigger the surface area, less resistance. Just like 30g wire being thin is a lot more resistance per wrap than 20g which is thicker. As far as contacts, I'd say the material is the biggest factor, and bigger may not do much of anything. Try it out, it can't hurt to try and compare.

I mean my understanding of electricity would tell me the ground (mod) is almost irrelevant. The actual contacts are what conduct the electricity. The ground can be ss, copper, dirt, anything really. Some people claim different mods have different voltage drops but most tests I see are inaccurate and hit difference is not even noticeable. The contacts is the main thing, that is the only part of the mod conducting electricity, if the actual mod was conductive at all, you'd get shocked.

Not exactly true. A mechanical mod is essentially a ground seeking circuit. Once the button is depressed the bottom pin contacts the negative terminal of the battery completing the circuit through the body of the mod.

Solid gold mod = great

Dirt mod = broke

I just haven't noticed much difference in hit quality based on the mod. The pins make a noticable difference though. On other words, I wouldn't decide against a mod I liked the looks of because someone says copper is more conductive. I would, however, pick a mod over another based on contacts.

Ok but from my knowledge brass is more conductive than ssn if I'm currect meen wile back on page 1 they were saying that the brass mod was worse

Ok but from my knowledge brass is more conductive than ssn if I'm currect meen wile back on page 1 they were saying that the brass mod was worse

I have a video of me firing a SS king mod with silver contacts right next to a copper nemesis with copper contacts, both with same exact build same exact ohms and same rda. The difference was incredible. I will post it if I can figure out where it's at.