Tankometer?

Hey guys. I was just browsing random stuff... fell upon a tankometer.

Looks to be an add onto mec mods that go between the mec and the tank. and it reads the voltage you get.

Has anyone tried one of these before?

Yes I know there are VV mec-ish mods out there but this kinda took me by surprise! it doesnt adjust the voltage, it just reads it to give you the info.

I wasnt thinking of buying it since... well its sortof useless unless youre really worried about batteries...i guess. just seems to be a fun trinket and if it was 5-10$ i would probably get it just for the hell of it when my battery is running low or something I DONT KNOW. i probably wouldnt get it unless i would have a legit reason to.... oops just noticed i was thinking "outloud" while typing haha

heres the link.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/RainbowHeaven-new-item-ecigs-volt-meter_1557348718.html

Twisted420 on YouTube uses them all the time. Inline voltage/ohm meter I'm gonna try one not to be a sole meter but why not check battery when using mech mods safer then not. [emoji4]

Because my charger does that for me. Ha! :P

I have the inline voltage meter only and it reads the voltage drop pretty well also.

I think I paid $12 for mine locally. Beats taking the battery out of the mod just to check how low it is.

Sweet Vapes has the small ohm box you can not only screw your 510 atomizer onto bout you can also screw the who mech into it for a voltage reading also. Rechargeable batteries and charger built in, but I'd say it's not really all that portable.

Iirc it will read vw/vv mods also, mine is useless on computer controlled mods.

Edited by Dasfriek