help selecting an rba tank

jsr27

I'm on the market for the best rba out there. I don't have a clue which is best. I don't want to go half way. I want the best so if y'all could name some of the best and name the best I would really appreciate it. I want to have the best experience possible with the vamo v5. Also if you could tell me how many wraps I would need to reach 2.0ohms to 2.5ohms range. Also if I build it dual coil how does the ohms work? Is it less wraps or more wraps on dual coils? Thanks for the help.

personally I love my KFL+ (KayFun Lite Plus)

glad I bought it as I haven't really used anything since.

taifuns are alright from what I hear, but I've never used one.

down side to the KFL+ is you gotta empty the tank if you need to fix a wicking problem or replace the coil. and the fill hole is kinda small, but a needle top bottle solves that for filling.

as for coils: I use 32g wire with 6.5 wraps for a 1.6ohm coil.

fires quick and produces a lot of vape

no need for 2ohm + coils. I also use a vamo v5 and it works amazingly well will the KFL+

original drip tip

20140625_193837_zps9dec80cb.jpg

taifun drip tip

20140710_103726_zps0d9cd040.jpg

I don't own a taifun, but I did trade tanks with a vapeshop owner months ago and the tank he swapped with me had a taifun drip tip on it. That quickly became my favorite drip tip.

I recommend a Kayfun, as for the coils question. If you have a single coil that is 5 wraps equaling 2.0 ohms (hypothetically,) and you add a second coil that is 5 wraps, it cuts the resistance in half down to 1.0ohms. I hope that makes sense.