Vision spinner 2

Hunterj124

Check out the thread vision spinner 2 question. They seem to get stuck going from orange to blue etc... If unplugged and plugged back in they will usually finish chargeing.

Correct. Read that thread, I started it. I have 9 Spinner 2s and they are maybe the last battery I will use or try. It is a pause in the charging cycle. All of mine did it when I first got them but after 12-15 charges they started charging completely on an overnight charge. I just got 3 new ones and they pause between orange and blue like my others did at first. Personally I think they have power to the point it maxes out the abilities of the chargers.

Link to the thread:

I read the thread but not really any help my problem is that I can try and charge it for two days and it won't glow blue or white when I use it and it only works about four to five times and it dies again

Edited by Hunterj124

I read the thread but not really any help my problem is that I can try and charge it for two days and it won't glow blue or white when I use it and it only works about four to five times and it dies again

Sounds like you either have a dud or a charger not strong enough to do the trick. I got a couple chargers in a started kit that are generic and they will not charge my Spinner 2s but I have no problems with the JoyeTech chargers charging mine. It does take 5-6 hours to go from dead to fully charged but I usually just top them off at night and rarely run one all the way down anymore. Other than the occasional "reset" when they give a false green light that they are charged I havent had an issue like you are having.

It sounds like your issue is different than ours just though that might help. Are you using a wall adapter or trying to charge just with USB in a computer or something?

Edited by bcartervol98

I'm using a USB charger

I personally will never charge a battery without the wall adapter. Not only is it way quicker it also adds a layer of protection against surges and other things that can have bad consequences. Just my 2 cents. WIthout a wall charger not sure I can give you any advice since there are so many variables. It could be a bad battery, bad charger, short in the wire, or any of a number of things.

Thing is I don't have a credit or debit card to use to buy a good charger like you have

Its not a matter of having a good charger, its a matter of having one powerful enough to charge the Spinner 2

All 8 of my Spinner 2s are still having a pause during the charging cycle where I have to unplug them then plug them back in. I'm glad to hear that yours finally got straight Carter, now I have hope for mine. It's just a little inconvenient. But since I got my Provari they have been packed up. I'm loving my Provari so much I don't think I will be pulling the Spinners out unless something happens to my Provari, knock on wood.

Even when I unplug and plug it back up it still won't charge I take four to five puffs on it and it dies again it just won't charge I don't know if it's the charger the batter or both I don't know I just really need a new battery cause I feel horrible without nicotine I get anxious and cranky and tired and just feeling horrible if I don't have nicotine that day so in two weeks when I can get me another battery I'm buying me like two so I can have one fully charged all the time

Edited by Hunterj124

Okay.

I would measure the output of my charger and make sure it is 420 ma

Or borrow another charger and try it out or put a different battery on the charger and see if it works. The spinner takes the exact same charger as any other ego style battery.

I would search and verify you have a genuine spinner. Where did you get it and how much did you pay?

If all above checks out then battery is defective and should be returned

Mike

I have 3 Vision 2 Spinner's because I like them so much and they make them in great colors. Whenever I have to charge it I wait for it to turn green on the charger (which happens pretty quick) and then I unscrew it and screw it back in and then it will fully charge. It is a little bit of an inconvenience but I deal with it because I think it's a great product.