Need to upgrade but confused about "today's" E-cigs.

Hi all, It's been a couple years since I've posted here. I started vaping about 5 years ago with a DSE901 and upgraded to the Joye 510 about a year later. About two years ago I started using the Ego 650 mah batteries with the Joye 510 atomizers and haven't felt the need to upgrade until recently. The old 510 atomizers would last me a few months with regular cleaning and the old Ego batteries were great for them until recently. These new 510 atomizers seem to be made to die after a few days and the Ego batteries have too much safety crap built in to them that limit how much of a "hit" you can get out of them. So, my question is about what most people are using now, since I have been away so long. My brother uses some Kanger Ecig that looks like a small baseball bat (too big for me). I tried some of the cartomizers he uses for it and they have given me nothing but trouble, leaking, dying and acting pretty weak with my Ego batteries. What do you all recommend?

Welcome back! :)

My go to is the Vision Spinner variable voltage battery (4.3v) with a custom HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid atomizer at 2.0 ohms. These atomizers are amazing (so is the price, lol). They will last a loooong time as long as you don't drip dark, sweet juices like I do. I have one that I use only fruit flavors and it's still going strong at 8+ months. :)

While out and about I love my Anyvape Davide mini with a KPT single coil. Waiting for the Aspire Nautilus mini to come out, though. The vertical coil is said to be a game changer in coils...

Innokin iTaste VV with a kangertech aerotank. Love the combination. Lasts all the way through the day

Oh and there are new coils out for them that are built better. I picked up my first pack today and I'm gonna vape on it and see how it does. I'll report back! If the new coil is better I'll make this a definite recommendation!