I WANT to vape!

jllbms

There have been rumors that vaping is bad for you. What I dont understand is how FDA approved ingredients, VG PG flavoring and nicotine (all harmless) could magically turn bad when turned to vapor. That's like saying steam is bad for you but you should drink a lot of water. I'm half asleep so this probably sounds pretty off the wall and when I'm this tired I can't think straight nor make comparison. I may reiterate tomorrow...

Its the unknown, as far as the vapor I'm pretty sure its flavoring additives in the lung tissue.

Ethyl malto and sucralose weren't meant to be aspirated, but neither was chemicals pesticides and heavy metals.

Doesn't sound off the wall. Made sense to me but I'm not awake yet. This old woman needs more coffee...

Don't see a need to quit cigars, but didn't smoke one today. Probably hepped up on nicotine from vaping though! ;)

I quit ten years of Pepin`s, Padilla`s and Padron`s with Vapor. Today its been 2 months and I would`nt go back even if the cigars were free.

Its entirely possible, and I can tell Vapor is much better for me, my wife knows too, :?) (Wink, wink)

Now, if you have`nt tried Highbrows Perique, its the ticket! It brings the spice!

Best,

Randall

Wow, after several weeks, I'm having a lot of difficulty going back to the stogies. The vapes are just so enjoyable. One cigar in over a week. This is bad. ;)

Ya Buddy! That`s what I found out.

An open mind brings endless possibilities.

I told the guy in the ciggy store (small vape selection) the other day,

Whats better than having three cigars lined up and lit?

Having three mods loaded with good batteries and juice.

Pretty soon, you`ll toss the ash trays. But keep one around, it makes a great place to put your little scraps of kitchen towels and latter on, wire stubs and cotton shreds, :?)

Oh, and the old humidor makes a great place to store your ever growing juice collection, LOL.

Vapehappy!

• 1 month later...

Wow, after several weeks, I'm having a lot of difficulty going back to the stogies. The vapes are just so enjoyable. One cigar in over a week. This is bad. ;)

It's not bad at all! Be happy for yourself!

Just realize that you are enjoying new tastes and a new experience. Doesn't hurt that it is more healthy then the stoges you were smoking!