The Chat Room.

Back in 2010 before I even started vaping, I came here. Went to the chat room which was pretty active and talked to people and then ordered a Joytech Ego start kit and the same night won a contest to get a bunch of juice for free. I stuck around for quite a while probably a couple months at least but then work and life got in the way and I haven't been around in a very long time.

I was wondering if the chat is dead now? It looks like it or am I just seeing it at the wrong time? Also, is there anybody still around from back then who used to participate in the chat when it had audio and video and stuff like that?

If I see someone in the chat I try to join. I am always at my desk and I check the forums roughly 2 times an hour. So I usually catch someone in there. It's always nice to talk to people. I may not always be in the chat, but I'm always here. So it's basically the same thing. lol If anyone needs to talk to me directly, that is a good place to be.

• 2 weeks later...

x 2 to what bush said!

Im on here the whole time im at work from 1pm-9pm eastern. ive never seen anyone in the chat but it would be great to bring it back if anyone is here for a while, at work or just random! people answer quickly enough... well given im on for at least 8hrs a day haha not to mention tapatalk.. so I do get updates whenever they happen. just different I guess in a chatroom