Weak vapor

Shadow Reaper

man you really need to tighten un those coils they should not be that far apart, was this a pre made coil or one you built if so plz for safety reasons do some research on coil building, rip trippers taught me well and look into battery safety as well.you want your coils to be side my side but not overlapping

and that looks like a 5/4 wrap

how long have you been building coils, and at 1 ohm with a single coil vapor should be decent, how much cotton are you using and hows the airflow on your atty, and this is all along with your coils being TIGHT

I did it with tight coils also, same results

Tight/touching coils are not needed.

Here's one of Vape Happy's builds.

Vape_happy_coil.jpg

He get's a bit of vapor out of it.

You need to get an inline volt meter, MadVapes has a decent one. It will quickly tell you if you are getting the proper voltage, under load, from your device/coil.

maybe your just not letting your coil heat up enough, or it is taking your device too long to heat your coil up.

You may be impatient like me and need to do what I call a rapid fire build..

use 32g wire and wrap it 5.5-7.5 times in a tight coil config making it 2mm in size (wrap around a 5/64" drill bit). then wrap your cotton around the coil since you use a dripper. make sure to position your coil and cotton close to the air intake to maximize vape flow.

Edited by Mr Smith

Got it to work with a little of everyone's advice, thanks guys, it was taking to long to heat up the coils I built a dual coil that came out at .4 and love it, but not real comfortable with sub-ohm vaping just yet so I'm gonna build one to about .8 and see how that works