New to vaping

Hello. I will leave recommendations up to someone else as I am old school and of the opinion you can get a decent vape from any of the devices out there. Everyone has their own expectations so I would say you just have to try stuff out until you find what you like. I use a Vivi Nova 2.0 with 2.4 ohm coils at 3.7 volts on an old school box mod with 14500 batteries.

I agree with mcquinn... I'm vaping to stay of analogs (for good), and get perfectly good vapor and flavor from my Kanger AeroTanks, ProTank2's, EVODs and ProTank3-minis... using static-voltage 3.7V eGo batteries and an MVP 2.0 VV/VW MOD. I'm not a cloud-chaser, and too old for "tricks", lol

If you're looking to vape to do "tricks"... the only suggestion I have is to use 100% VG juices... that will give you the maximum vapor production... from there, it will be up to you to decide what battery/MOD, or what tank/RDA to use.

Now for my rant....

I also feel that I must add... Vaping is a tool in the arsenal to stop smoking - A VERY EFFECTIVE ONE, and it irks me to no end when the first statement/question from a new vaper is "I started vaping to do tricks" or "what equipment will give me clouds that make everyone think I'm on fire?".

It is highly annoying, and detrimental to our fight with the FDA, to see youth picking it up solely as a device to do tricks or to blow massive vapor clouds because they "look cool" or solely to annoy others (because there are few regulations on doing so in public)... It is those people that are doing the most damage in our fights to avoid insane taxation and regulations on the industry. The media prey upon your exploits for every news-story they can air, to cast horrible light upon "vapers" as "menaces to society" or "look, see, kids are just doing it, and next they'll be smoking cigarettes and driving on the sidewalk while huffing paint... we need regulations!".

Now, I'm not saying that is you... and maybe I'm just getting old, but I'm just saying that you should be considerate of others, and if you want to blow vapor-rings, squares, triangles, and room-filling clouds that make a northwest fog appear like a little mist... PLEASE do so in the privacy of your home!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled forum.... :)

Edited by Earthling789

I'm with Earthling, here, although I'm not going to trash tricks to just entertain yourself or a few friends. For me, vaping is truly a matter of life or just existence, followed by death. Too many analogs for too many years have taken a toll on my heart and lungs, and every time I quit, I always end up picking it up again.

On the other hand, I would like to enjoy a Vape or two at a restaurant without the Anti-Smoking Nazis jumping down my throat because they're ill-informed. So let's not give them any more ammo.

Anyway, welcome! If you need help with mods or juices, this is definitely the place to be.