mods

It really depends on what you want out of it, and what your pocket will allow.

If you want a good VV/VW MOD, you can pick up an Innokin MVP 2.0 for ~$40 or a VTR for ~$70. If you're looking at mechanical mods, I know I've seen many for $30, upwards to several hundred! Personally, I don't own a mechanical MOD, but I've been looking at the Tesla mechanicals and the local B&M has them for $35 and up, depending on if you just buy the MOD or add in a full kit with batteries, charger, tanks, or a rebuildable.

Also, a lot of people on here really have great things to say about the Magneto, and some of the clones from reputable manufacturers like HCigar.

Just Check out ebay ..... Most mod clones in all styles and brands are there for cheap! much cheaper than most websites. Bought plenty off there including attys kanthal drip tips etc. Makes your vaping budget go much further.

There is no one best "mod" out there! For me my order would look like this.

Reo Grand low profile by Reosmods - bottom fed mechanical. Best of dripping and a tank IMO

Authentic DNA30 device - best regulated variable wattage device

Provari - most solidly built regulated variable voltage, great warranty and backed up by a great company device.