question about juice

Aminah305

I still don't have access to post in the ejuice forum, so I'm asking here. It's probably a newbie type of question anyways. Is it just my imagination, or do some juices run out quicker Than others? It seems some last forever, and others I'm having to refill 2 or 3 times a day. But im vaping the same frequency

Thanks. Is there a way to know which ones will last longer? We had a 30ml bottle of a flavor called carousel that lasted a month! Id keep buying it but the flavor is good, but i like to change it up and the other flavors they had in the shop from that brand i didn't like. I love this blueberry one from blackcloud but it goes like I'm drinking it

In my house it's how good is it. We quit smoking when we started 2 weeks ago. Our first bottles lasted a little while. The second bottles we bought not so long. My wife got a local flavor she loves and went through hers in 3 days. I'm not as fast and can make it last 7 days even as good as our local shop girl mixed the juice. I'll go through 10ml of 24mg nic of 50/50 blend in a week. We're still using our local shop exploring flavors till we hit a few go to's after that it's bye $5.00 for 10ml. I've got one go to I'm gonna try from an online store and see how that works out.

It's not uncommon for us to run through 20 ml a week, and some of the gang on here will rip through 40+ in a week.

Now, comparing how fast a juice empties on a tank, given the same number of hits/puffs.... a lot has to do with the water content in the juice.

Now, I've noticed that my higher VG content juices vape a tad bit slower than my higher PG content juices... could be because they are thicker? Might be because they produce more vapor, so I don't drag on them as long? But, my 80/20 and 70/30 juices give me over 150 hits in my AeroTanks, and over 180 hits on my KPT2s... my 50/50 juices... I get a few more hits, maybe 5-10%, but not a lot of difference to really notice? I did try some cheaper juices with a lot of water content, and they did vape fast.... or at least they seemed to (3+ refills a day on a KPT3mini) :)