Two newly converted ex-smokers!

About a month ago, I was talking to my sister-in-law, and she asked about my vaping gear... she indicated she had spent upwards of $150-200 buying BLU and something similar for her husband, but he barely gave it a try... and she wanted to know how, what I was using, worked for me. I gave her the run-down on equipment, juices, nicotine levels, and how you just have to make the effort...

So, a couple of weeks ago, I gave my brother-in-law two 950mAh eGo-T batteries, a couple of Ce4's (trying to get rid of my stockpile), a couple of EVOD tanks (which I was not using), and several of the juices I had won from Brian's 'Pay it forward' and the VT Store contests.

I didn't expect him to convert to vaping, since he was a die-hard smoker for 40 years, and had a poor experience with BLU cig-a-likes... but... To my surprise, on Wednesday of last week, he returned the batteries... but not the tanks! He has fully embraced vaping, and bought an MVP and a Vision Spinner... and a few more tanks (KPT2's)... so he was returning the eGo batteries and charger, so I could give them to someone else that may want to try vaping!

Score one conversion!

I had been talking with a co-worker about my success on quitting smoking... and she indicated that she'd love to get her husband to quit. I suggested vaping, and she said she'd mention it to him... this was a couple months ago...

On Thursday, she came up to me and said he had agreed to give vaping a try (since it worked for me), and she was asking me about equipment and juices and how to get the best bang for her buck so he'd have the best experience possible... Well, I just so happened to have two eGo batteries, charger, several Ce4 and EVOD tanks, and juice sitting on my desk at home :D

She came by the house on Thursday evening, and I gave her a similar set-up I gave to my brother-in-law a few weeks ago, (thanks to Brian's pay it forward gifts of juices and EVODs last week).

This morning, she told me that vaping is working for him! He ran out of smokes on Thursday night, so he gave vaping a try instead of buying another pack... and he's not had a cigarette since he picked up the eGo... he's on day 4, and she said he's been working through the cravings by hitting the vaping gear, and she said a combo of tobacco flavor and his favorite candy (butterscotch and caramel) flavors seem to be doing the trick!

Score another conversion! :animier: