Do You Collect Pv's?

Jeffb

Since most of us on here have addictive personalities, I was wondering if anyone has become obsessed with collecting different PV's? I have been looking at all different types of PV's on the internet. There are some pretty cool looking rigs out there. But lets face it, how many do I really need?

Absolutely! I have to have the latest and greatest! My justification is that I'm saving so much on analogs that it's cool. But I must admit I have way too much. My idea is to give some of the ones I rarely use away for Christmas.

Absolutely! I have to have the latest and greatest! My justification is that I'm saving so much on analogs that it's cool. But I must admit I have way too much. My idea is to give some of the ones I rarely use away for Christmas.

HI SANTA !!!! :jump: (JK)

Adictive personality? Yes. Obsessed with e-cigs? I think so. I have to agree with jmhester in that I feel like I justify my spending on e-cigs by not spending on analogs. I know I've been tempted by all the really neat stuff there is out there, but I think I'm slowing down on feeling like I have to try it all. I am very happy with both my 510 and VP2. I still want to get the 510 adapter and low bridge 801 atty for my VP2 in my quest for more vapor and longer battery life, but I think I've got what I need and want for now. But don't quote me on that. I've only been at this for just over a month and I keep buying. So far.

Agreed. I can already tell I'll be purchasing new units that I don't necessarily need simply because I want to check them out. I'm very happy with my VP1, but I'm already looking to purchase a nice 5V PT, and I can't wait to see the new VP3.

Yes, I have a problem. I know I have too much stuff already, but I can see as more and more products come out I'll keep buying them. It's not that I'm collecting them per say, it's just I want to try them. If trying something a couple times and having it not work out is a waste of money, then so be it!

I've been eyeing every PV i've seen, I have a 901 but I want to get a manual for it, not to mention some extra batteries. Now I'm thinking of getting a 510 and an 801 just to see how they are. Not to mention a VP1, VP2, VP3, VP-PT... You know, this is the first time I ever wanted to spurge so much.

:dribble:

Yeah, I guess I do... Let's see:

NJoy E-Cig (RN4072):

1 live Atty (1 dead)

2 Automatic Batteries

1 Wall Charger

DSE801:

20 Attys

6 Manual Batteries

1 Manual USB PT

1 Automatic USB PT

2 USB Chargers

hundreds of carts (about 20 factory rest are blanks)

Blu:

12 Attys

6 Automatic Batteries

2 PCCs (one old style I'm not supposed to use
:whistle:
)

1 USB Charger

About 50 carts

Joye 510:

30 Attys

8 Manual Batteries

1 PCC

2 USB Chargers

2 Manual USB PTs

2 Wall Chargers

Hundreds of carts (about 15 factory rest are blanks)

1 Joye Stick (Same as Janty):

This is my current favorite! Built in PT, and will vape all day! I'm still using 801 attys now, but I just ordered a 510 adapter, and 4 500mAh 10440 spare batteries.

Juice:

About 6 ounces all together and about 30 flavors
:dribble:

AND that's not including all the different filler materials, syringes, springs, tweesers, paperclips, etc, etc, etc... :blush:

Yeah, I guess I'm a collector.... Guess I'll go order that DSE905 now....

Since most of us on here have addictive personalities, I was wondering if anyone has become obsessed with collecting different PV's? I have been looking at all different types of PV's on the internet. There are some pretty cool looking rigs out there. But lets face it, how many do I really need?

I'm a victim of G.A.S(Gear Aquisition Syndrome) It started with guitar gear and has now spread to Vape gear. I have only been vapn now for 6 weeks but I have quite an arsenal for a beginner. I started with 510 starter kits and all of the accessories and have since gotten a Silver Bullet,Vp2's,VP PT,Protege, and am awaiting a Super T Super Six. I need to give it a rest cause I have plenty not to mention all of the back up parts such as spare 510,901,801 attys.

LOL! E-juice is another thing I need to chill out on as well. Theres just so much stuff available out there it can drive you NUTS!!!!

Derek

I'm a victim of G.A.S(Gear Aquisition Syndrome) It started with guitar gear and has now spread to Vape gear. I have only been vapn now for 6 weeks but I have quite an arsenal for a beginner. I started with 510 starter kits and all of the accessories and have since gotten a Silver Bullet,Vp2's,VP PT,Protege, and am awaiting a Super T Super Six. I need to give it a rest cause I have plenty not to mention all of the back up parts such as spare 510,901,801 attys.

LOL! E-juice is another thing I need to chill out on as well. Theres just so much stuff available out there it can drive you NUTS!!!!

Derek

I feel you on the G.A.S. I suffer from it as well. I'm into all things Pro Audio / Video myself, so if you ever want to chat about gear hit me up.

I too have quite a collection of PVs. The part that sucks is that I can't really justify the amount of money I've spent on ecig supplies. As you can see from my banner, I've only saved about $150. I've already spent waaaaaay more than that on starter kits, spare parts and juice. Let's see, I have a smoking everywhere that I don't use anymore, dragon I sold to a friend, a 901, joye510, janty stick and a partridge in a pear tree. Hopefully when my spade comes in I can finally stop buying starter kits and just spend a little bit on attys and juice. :dribble:

Well, I tore up my extensive wish list and decided that I really like my box mod (Janty Stick style). It won't last forever so when it quits I'll get the next on my list (I have a 901 to use while waiting).

WTF !......... HONEY, where's the credit card ?!?!?!?!?

I know that within a year after switching to vaping I will purchase and try every brand and most all of the better mods, if only to collect them. But I'm worried about how long it will be before I see the Mod of my dreams.

I want a vp thats no longer than a 510 and sleaker still, even lighter. One that only needs refilling and fresh batteries once a day. A vape that produces more vapor and a better throat hit than an analog makes smoke. And only cost me $2.50 or less a day.

Edited by Speakeasy

Jim you and Derek need to share with your poor ol Aunt Suzy roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!I have in total 2 510 attys,3 510 batts,1 wall charger,and 1 510 passthrough!!!!!!Ain't I pitiful lmao?

Vari

:o You just described my entire collection so far too, Vari, except I have 3 attys. Maybe we can start like a charity collection where rich, snotty vapers pass down their junk to us pitiful wanna-bes who are just starting out and strapped for cash. It could be like a dollar store.

(and I apologize about the snotty thing. Most snotty people don't vape.)

I'd have a collection if I wasn't buying 510 starter kits for every family member that tries mine lol.

So far I have my 510, 6 batteries, 1 PCC, 2 chargers, 1 usb PT, 8 attys, and 20 carts. I've given away 3 other 510 kits with extra batteries and PCC's to each of them, along with some carts.

1 Joye 306 that my mom uses. Atty died and I didn't have a spare so used a 510 atty and now she loves it. I love it too if it keeps her off the analogs. She was previously 3-4 packs a day.

I have an 901 PT coming just to try, and I pre ordered the spade about 10 minutes ago. For someone only 2 weeks into vaping, I'd say I have a good start :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have a collection if I wasn't buying 510 starter kits for every family member that tries mine lol.

So far I have my 510, 6 batteries, 1 PCC, 2 chargers, 1 usb PT, 8 attys, and 20 carts. I've given away 3 other 510 kits with extra batteries and PCC's to each of them, along with some carts.

1 Joye 306 that my mom uses. Atty died and I didn't have a spare so used a 510 atty and now she loves it. I love it too if it keeps her off the analogs. She was previously 3-4 packs a day.

I have an 901 PT coming just to try, and I pre ordered the spade about 10 minutes ago. For someone only 2 weeks into vaping, I'd say I have a good start :)

I figured I'd update this thread, since I now have a KR808D-1 to add to my collection, that so far I'm actually pretty impressed with! Plus I thought this was kind of a cool thread to have going to see what everyone has, and it was getting buried :) I guess technically I can also add a couple more 510 starter kits to my collection as well, but they will probably be given away.

I would say YES... I have a huge collection... I have about 100-150 bottles of juice from all different vendors,

510 Stuff -

20 Manual Batts

5 - TW Mega Batts

2 spades (on the way now)

1 Silver Bullet

1 Protege

200 Carts

40+ Atomizers in 4 different colors

901 Stuff -

5 Batts

1 VP1

1 905 Battery

10 Atty's

100+ Carts

1 Protege for my 901 (thats right 2 protege's total)

and some left over 801 stuff laying around

1 Blu Cig Kit

I would def say I have a huge problem... but at least I am not smoking Cigs!!!

Well I suppose I should show off as well. Currently I have...

Every model on the market with the exception of all custom mods. :) Collection? I would say more of an obsession!

We're all addicts! :lol:

I actually have some of the first generation electronic cigarettes in a shadow box. Pretty cool.