Shoulda started here.........

Tx Biker

There I go bouncing into a new forum and not paying attention to where I am. I posted an intro in the new members section first lol. Now I'm here just to show how this weeks been going. Anyway my wife and I started our vaping experience last Thursday. We really really want to quit smoking and start feeling better, that and $5.35 a pack times two daily adds up at the end of a month. So far thanks to a local store we have good starter kits that fit our needs perfectly. I started with a tobacco liquid at 24mg. Close as I could get to a red boro. The wife went with her favorite drink and the same mg. So far it's working out well. We haven't changed our routine except for the fact that we don't light up anymore. I thought it was going to be a harder transition than what it was. Well......truthfully...........The cold beer after a long ride........o.k. one then. The wife with her morning coffee once. We still have the analogs and a lighter in a drawer. i have one in a pocket on the bike, but we are 97% vape to this point, and will be 100% sooner than later. Looks like the flavor game is going to be a fun one to play. My wife has an easier time than I do. My mind tells me tobacco flavors only, but I'm willing to try anything once.......maybe twice if I like it. We'll be heading to our local store for some sampling this weekend we'll be out of juice by then. They sell 10ml for $5. and that will hold us until I can place an online order when I settle on that decision. My 3ml tank lasts me for 2 days at an as need useage. Battery is close depending on the voltage I'm using at the time the wife is better she's no higher than 3.6v. At this point I wished we would have started this years ago my initial investment will have paid for itself in savings by next Monday and the health benefits from not poisioning our bodies anymore goes without saying.

My wife and I started much like you guys. I couldn't stand the idea of any flavor but tobacco at first. I quit smoking using tobacco flavors only right away for the first couple of months. Then I graduated to coffee flavors (still my favorite 15months later). I found that with coffee flavors and nutty flavors they satisfied me without being too "candy" like and more like a real smoke. While I find now I do like some natural fruit flavors, I generally avoid candy like stuff. I've found some bakery flavors to be pretty good without being too sweet. I also like the vanilla custards and caramel flavors too. You might find similar satisfaction when venturing in to flavors.

Good luck. We are now 15 months totally smoke free and loving it.

I started on tobacco flavors as well. Same flavor story as Bebop. I moved into coffee, then nutty flavors, then caramel. I now vape everything. I love fruity flavors. Right now, they are what I vape the most. At this point I am just exploring the world of sweet flavors to find something I love. I still order my heavy stuff. I just wanted to try other flavors.

Good luck to the two of you.