A bit of help with my new set up, Please.

So today I bought my first mech, Its a Panzer and it works great. I bought e liquid with 6mg of nic and its not working out at all. I'm using a igo-w and I'm getting the clouds i love but this stuff is killing me. I'm guessing because of the dripping I'm getting a bigger shot of nic and i cant stand it. I blew a few big clouds and felt like i was turning blue. so My question, Is there a way i can dilute the liquid so it wont hit so hard so I can actually enjoy my clouds? all help is greatly appreciated. Juice: 100%vg 6mg nic

buy the same juice at omg, and mix them. i generally drip at 3mg, but six really shouldnt be killing you. like the post above says, airflow? and how familiar are you with subohm vaping? battery safety and what have you.

I vaped my friends dripper 0.3 ohms w/ 6mg juice and it gave me a head rush. I can chain vape the same juice in my 1ohm dripper no problems.

I say increase your resistance to around 0.5 -0.7 ohms, you'll still be blowing clouds

buy the same juice at omg, and mix them. i generally drip at 3mg, but six really shouldnt be killing you. like the post above says, airflow? and how familiar are you with subohm vaping? battery safety and what have you.

Nailed it, thank you. Everything is great and flavor is on point

start small and work your way up. btw igo-w's are stainless steel which is notoriously hard to drill. drill press helps but if not available clamp cap in a vice, get 4 drill bits of the same size for each starting hole you drill, and be careful. Im impatient so I tend to snap those small bits. dremel with a cutoff wheel can be used to clean up the burs left behind. good luck and happy vaping

It's hard to do without a press, stainless steel should be drilled slow and steady. But if you must do it with a hand drill make sure you use a nice sharp bit and step up slowly until your desired diameter. Also, I would suggest using a grinding wheel for the dremil rather than a cut-off wheel for cleanup, as the cut-off wheels break very easily when articulated the wrong way.

Just thought I'd throw this out there...for $10 (plus around three bucks shipping), Triangle Vape has the IGO-W available in three (dual) hole sizes, .8mm, 1.5mm, & 2mm. They used to sell the 1.5mm cap as a stand-alone purchase for $5 (I think), but they've been out for a while. :thumbup:

Just thought I'd throw this out there...for $10 (plus around three bucks shipping), Triangle Vape has the IGO-W available in three (dual) hole sizes, .8mm, 1.5mm, & 2mm. They used to sell the 1.5mm cap as a stand-alone purchase for $5 (I think), but they've been out for a while. :thumbup:

Or you can just send it to me and I can drill whatever you want, haha!

I was just thinking today I wanted to get a couple of extra igo-w's just to play with, I stopped at my local b&m that has them but they want 30 for a clone. yeah im not that stupid...lol...only a little stupid is all. I blame Ma for that, she hit me in the head too many times with a rolled up newspaper.