Michigan's Dogman getting bested by a cat...

Just want to post about this. Saturday we went to our local festival called "The Flea & Ox Roast". It basicly a big Flea market, Party and Carnival rides for the kido's. I met Steve Cook the writer of the Michigan Dogman song. Now before you start posting that it is fake and blah blah, yes it was an April fools joke he did for his WTCM radio program back in 1987. It has since went viral and has become a legend. I live in the area of this legend and it is well known around here. Steve Cook is a really down to earth guy that loves to tell a good story and he does a good job. All the proceeds from the song and movies over the years have gone, and go to Animal Rescue Shelters in our area. Two years ago he had a movie made and a 25th anniversary edition CD of the song that also includes some other spooky local stories. I bought the set and got a signed poster with this drawing.

Rosinski_Oval.png

This year he had a second movie done and was at a local festival promoting it. I bought the second movie and had him sign it as well. I had told him the story of my Cat attacking the Dogman and chewing off his ears and he got a kick out of it. I then told him the story of my daughters boyfriend and scaring the crap out the boy playing the song. As I played the song I was telling him how close we were to these sightings and he went pale. LOL Steve Cook got a good laugh out of it and said, "Since you told me such a great story I'll give you a replacement poster at no charge." :D I will keep this one out of the reach of the cat so he can't chew it up. Poor Dogman, getting bested by a cat. LOL

If you like a good story and want to help the shelters in our area, please take a trip to his web site and buy the 25th anniversary edition of the song DVD.