Noob To vape

kruisader

Hi all :) I just recently picked up some ecigs a evod twist and some dude on Craigslist traded me a K100 with a nimbus tank I believe? I am fairly new to actually owning a Ecig the only other one I usually get are the disposable ones.

So I have been doing it for maybe a day and I feel like I might have cold like symptoms from it and maybe I am just paranoid but like a feeling in my chest or lungs? Not a bad feeling buts just like something different. Should I be worried? I don't smoke cigs just cigars once in a while and have 0 nicotine 90% VG juices.

Other then that I look forward to better experiences with vapes and to be on this forum :)

I smoked cigars (premiums and 'little cigars') for 30 years... and yes, the first couple of weeks when I started vaping made me feel "strange". One thing about your lungs, smoking analogs "numbs" them, so you don't feel all the crap in your lungs. When you start vaping, there is no anesthetic effect, so you feel the garbage in your lungs, as well as the body's natural healing which is taking place, first in your lungs, which will give you a "sick" feeling. It will pass in a few days to a couple weeks. Full healing and recovery will take longer, but you'll start feeling better, have more lung capacity, more energy, etc. after only a couple of weeks!

As always... drink more water, then drink more water, and finally, drink more water! It will help flush your body, as well as offset the "drying" effect vaping has. Oh, and drink more water :D

Good advice :) Thanks guys. Had one more question that I would put it here since I can't post yet, has anyone of you gotten a sore throat in the beginning? I think maybe I drew to much from my ecig today and it got hot and a few hours later I gotta sore throat. I am sure it is normal but my paranoia gets the best of me xD

Sore throat is almost inevitable. It goes away quickly. Your body is not used to inhaling vapor, remember when you first smoked how bad it hurt your throat? Same thing.

Also, some people are sensitive to PG, and it can cause sore throat, headaches, stuff like that. If it doesn't go away within a couple days, try a 100% vg juice and see if that helps.

I coughed up and blew out black crap from my nose and lungs for a good week or two after I quit smoking... Likely just your body trying to heal itself.

GF went through the same thing and coughed up the black nasty crap as her lungs were healing.

She's only had a couple puffs off a cig since cause her sister came up to visit and she tried a puff or two and didn't like it! so she's for sure off of cigs :D