New guy here! 8 weeks so far! Now addicted to buying new equipment

chadfletcher

I'm I guess you would say a new Vapor. Dropped the smokes on my first hit 8 weeks ago today. But for the worse I'm now addicted to new equipment. I started off with a Standard Kanger Evod started kit, worked my way up to adding a PRO 2 mini, then a PRO 2 mini adjustable airflow. Monday I opened the wallet and bought me a new Provari 2.5 Mini in black and white, with ext cap, and topped it off with a Atmistique Scuba tank, using Boge 2.8ohm cartomizers. And wow upon the first pull I was hooked on Provari. Well the my ADHD compulsiveness kicked in and through ebay searches I am now waiting on a ton of Vapemail. Must say I am looking forward to being a part of this forum and trying to contribute any I can.

Here is my Vapemail list, guess you could say I went overboard

-Provari 2.5 Mini, std stainless

-Provari 2.5 standard in flat black (little beat up so ordered a J-wrap)

-J-wrap Bomber

-Kfun lite (used)

-IBtanked , black caps, white/black swirl tube with black bishop tip

-Innovape Silencer Pyrex drip tip

-Innovape M1 Pro Ext cap

-Innovape M1 pro beauty ring

-Innovape M1 Protank (matched prover top awesome)

-J-wrap, J-stand Mech Mod Charger wrapped in Blue carbon fiber

post-31940-0-48849200-1403813942_thumb.j

Don't worry, you'll ease up on the purchasing after one of these 3 things happen:

1. There's nothing left to buy that you don't already have two of
  2. You declare bankruptcy and are living in a cardboard box under an overpass (with all your gear)
  3. You realize that you're only using a couple of mods and tanks, and the rest are collecting dust, so you sell the excess to buy more juice!

Welcome to the asylum!

Well some of the vapemail finally showed up.

-Outfitted the StormTrooper (black/white) with a IBtanked Black and white swirl with black caps and there pawn tip

-Received the Used Silver Provari Mini from Ebay, topped it off with my new Innovape M1 Protank and Innovape tip

-Used KFun lite

-Innovape Provari silver bottom ext cap and ring

-Provape ring

-Aspire Nautilus (not shown)

Still waiting on the used Black Provari 2.5 I bought off ebay. It will be topped with Atmistique Scuba tank (already have) and the Innovape ring and cap

Yea i feel into the same boat... More on the Mech mods but i feel your pain lol.. Well yours and the pain from my girls got in my *** when she sees my new stuff haha welcome to the club

Yea i feel into the same boat... More on the Mech mods but i feel your pain lol.. Well yours and the pain from my girls got in my *** when she sees my new stuff haha welcome to the club

OMG. Reading this thread makes me want to stay away from the store. I bought my nautilus for my MPV 2.0 and have my mini pro tank for my ego 900 batt and I'm good on equip for now. If only I could settle on a juice.

If reading this thread makes you want to stay away from the store, you probably shouldn't read any more of the forum. lol

Get back ups. And back ups of back ups. You can never have too many. If/when something goes out you'll thank yourself for having more stuff. :D

Well I'm still buying and can't stop. Got a bunch of new parts and a couple of Provari's in today.

Still on order

-Gold KFL tank

-Gold/Black Magma dripper

-Innovape M2 tank

-Innovape -M1 tank

-Couple Innovape drip tips

One i'm looking forward to the most

-TrevVapor - Polished brass Cingulum kit, brass end cap and trim ring

Here is some pics with added items

Silver mini 2.5

-Atmistique Scuba tank , with gold ring

-Atmistique Hippo Ring

-Atmistique Gold battery extension

Black 2.5-bought unit used off ebay

-Silver KFL clone

-Silver ring

Red 2.5-bought used off ebay

NEW PARTS

-Innovape M1 Protank

-Innovape ext ring

-Atmistique Gemini drip tip

I'm collecting Vamo's lol. got two of them now and bought one for the GF.

Kayfun's are amazing :D

absolutely loving my most recent build on it. 32g kanthal with 7.5 wraps @ 2mm size for a 1.6ohm coil. fires instantly :D

Running some "miss white" by alpha vape in there right now and it is delicious!

I could barely taste miss white from aspire BDC tanks but could barely taste a hint of it from them...So I decided to give it a go with the KFL+ and see if it would bring out the taste and it definitely did!