Couple noob questions

1.) How important is it to keep my e cig (evod glass) upright? Is it bad to lay it on its side?

2.) How do you empty the juice if you want to put a new one in? Should I rinse the tank out after pouring the old juice out? I have a lot of different flavors coming in today and want to try them out to see which ones I like.

Thanks

1. No I carry mine in all sorts of positions lol. In my case extra tanks are in about every position there is. It should not be an issue, mine is on its side probably over 50% of the time or more.

2. I only use one flavor but the best answer here is "it depends". Some flavors marry well and you can go back and forth in the same tank with the same coil but you will taste the old flavor and new flavor together. I always used a fresh tank and coil for new flavors and am SO HAPPY I do not have to mess with that anymore as I have been on the same flavor for over 8 months now.

Just remember you can rinse the tank all you want but the silica in your coil is still soaked in the old flavor and thats where the taste comes from.

I tried rinsing a coil last night ..... didn't end well. Clean tank, new coil for best experience.

Cleaning a coil is a multi day process. I have found an alcohol soak and good rinse then air dry for a couple days generally does the trick but they are so damn cheap I dont even mess with it any more. Then again, unless something changes, I am done trying new flavors and stuff like that. I know what I like, order it in large quantities, and vape away!

I've got like 20 different flavors to try, so I can't use a different coil for each. I guess I'll rinse out the tank between each and use one coil for the fruity stuff and one for all the others

Edited by chud

I've got like 20 different flavors to try, so I can't use a different coil for each. I guess I'll rinse out the tank between each and use one coil for the fruity stuff and one for all the others

Yeap use the same coil for similar flavors, berry, coffee, desserts etc.

To clean them, soak them in 91% alcohol or white vodka an hour or two (it surprised me how many people have vodka in bulk and not running alcohol, guess with my OCD I consider rubbing alcohol a staple and everyone else considers vodka a staple). Rinse really good with water, I mean REALLY good, and then let the coils dry 24 hours or however long it takes.

I don't think it is important to keep the tank upright. I actually think it is a bad idea. I have found if the tank is in the upright position for a period time and not used, they will leak or have gurgling issues. I will usually detach it from the battery and either leave it on it's side or turn it upside down. It depends on how much liquid is in the tank. It has really helped with leaking and flooding.

I haven't had any success with cleaning the coils either. I tend to rinse the tank out, use a paper towel to clean up the outside of the coil and blow it out a bit.

Edited by BirdDog