New to vaping question

Tdkeenan

I've been vaping for a little over two months now and have been able to kick smoking. I started out with an Evod but changed over to an itazte vv 3.0 about a month ago. I'm starting to look into other mods and trying to decide if I should upgrade or if the itaste is just as good as something like the vamo. Also any good VG juice recommendations would be awesome. Thanks :thumbsup:

That's great that you quit. Congratulations.

The itaste is an advanced personal vaporizer very similar in features to the vamo. You will not much difference. It's just a personal preference.

Where you will see a difference is in the tank you use and the juice. You don't say what tank you are using so let us know.

Also, what kind of flavors you like. There are good recommendations for vg juice in thee liquid section.

Good luck!

Fancy or simple, expensive or cheap, decorative or plain... it makes no difference as long as it works for you. Many people on here are quite satisfied with an eGo-style VV battery and a few tanks they like. You just have to decide what you want, try it, and when you find what you like you're in good shape!

One thing I will say, from personal experience, is that you suddenly will find yourself spending more on vaping gear than you did on smokes :) Fortunately, for me, I found my "happy-place" and started actually saving money in month #3. I'm one of those that have a few batteries, one MOD, and yes, 15 tanks (along with a ton of atomizers and cartomizers), lol

Juice is your biggie... you may get lucky and find your "one" quickly, but the quest to find your favorite flavors, vg/pg ratios, manufacturer, etc. is part of the fun....

Been vaping for about the same amount of time as you, I started with the ego twist pen then got the aero tank & it was fine for me until I tried a kayfun! I got a clone on eBay for 18 bux & a set of clone nemesis mod tubes & contact pins for 30 bux, the vender that I got my kayfun from also sells a set tank, mod for around 40 bux but I wanted a black mod so that's why I got it separate. I'm happy with my set up vapes great! I'm vaping a 50/50 blend

Hi, Tdkeening. I'm new to this forum, also. Your iTaste should keep you going for a while. I'd recommend you stay with it unless you're looking into rebuildables and a nice mod to put them on. Otherwise, your setup is fine for chasing clouds or whatever. :)

Td, there isn't a wrong way to vape, as long as you use safe devices. I have an Itaste vv v3 myself and am happy with it. If you find yourself useing yours at the highest settings alot then a vamo or similar higher power apv would be the biggest benefit. Battery life is the other consideration. My next device would likely be for longer battery life, not so much for more power.

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend a Itaste MVP...I have had nothing but bad luck with my 2 Vamo's the threads stripped on both within a couple of months. I have a MVP2 and its threads seem more solid and plus you can use it to charge you cell phone when needed. Very handy feature!

I actually always wanted an itaste vv since they're such solid pieces! I'd recommend not getting a new mod yet unless you decide to get into rebuildables. Unless you just want a new mod just to have a new mod than a nice step up would be an MVP id say