Using Electronic Cigarette Is Beneficail For Health?

I am just asking this question to you because i am in the habit of smoking daily without using any electronic cigarette but one day i have seen electronic cigarette in market and i bought and using electronic cigarette on daily basis. i am very much concern about my health so i am just want to know from you guys that it will be beneficial to continue with it. Please give your suggestion so that i can better understand the use of it.

If you're concerned for your health, continuing to smoke is obviously not good for you... kinda obvious...

There are ongoing debates within the government and our "nanny-groups", and I won't go into any of them... suffice it to say, smoking is bad for you, and ANY method you use to successfully quit smoking is better for you than continuing to smoke analogs!

Your question is too vague... and mixed-messages... you say you smoke daily, and then you say you use the e-cig... so which is it? What equipment are you using? What e-juice? What nicotine level? How much do you (did you) smoke daily before? Have you completely switched over? Or, are you just trolling??

If you want more specifics... you gotta ask more specific questions and provide better details!!

speaking for myself, I can tell a difference in my breathing, ability to taste & smell, as well as my circulation. My hands and feet were always cold when I smoked on a regular basis as well as my legs and arms were easy to go to "sleep" Since I began vaping I know longer have that problem. For me that is my answer Vaping is much better for me than smoking!

Since 14 months ago after dropping analogs I am no longer on blood pressure medicine, anxiety medicine and my allergy-sinus issues have completely disappeared. So yes, in terms of smoking vs vaping vaping is far better for your health. I have yet to talk to a doctor that doesn't think so.

With that said the way the question is posed I would be inclined to say no because it is not vaping that is beneficial to your health; it is that you are no longer burning plant material and inhaling smoke that is beneficial to your health. Personally I think any non-smoker or tobacco user that starts vaping nicotine is "less than intelligent". I still wish every day I had never started smoking but at least vaping gives me a way to satisfy my nicotine addiction without endangering my health to the extent smoking does.

I suppose this is relevant ..... I used to have restless leg syndrome pretty bad at bedtime and had to take aspirin so I could sleep. Since I traded tobacco for vaping my RLS has gotten so much less annoying I rarely have to take anything to sleep. So, yeah, I guess vaping is better for you, not to mention all the other crap you're getting away from in tobacco.