No Flavor From Aqua Clone

Dozer09

So got an aqua clone and the thing is kind of a pain to build. BUT i expected it so it wasn't too big of a deal. Well about 6 builds later I'm still having the same issue. Ive built set ups from 1.3 ohms down to .6 ohms and it doesn't matter. Ive adjusted the coils closer to and further from the air flow and it didn't help. Ive cleaned the thing a million times and even tried different juice variations of pg/vg. Wicking you ask? well I've used ecowool, organic cotton, and silica wick and yea still no flavor. Ive used VV/VW mods and Mechanical mods to no avail. Has anyone else had this issue. Its blowing my mind because I've been building RDAs and RBAs for quite some time and never once have i never tasted e liquid. What could be causing this? Any help would be great.

This doesn't make any sense to me. I own a 2 Russians, Kayfun Lite black edition, Kayfun lite from from Tobeco, and an Aqua clone and use them all regularly and haven't ever experienced what you have described. That being said I prefer my Russian & Kayfun lites over my Aqua. Sorry I can't help out more.

I do know that when I tried a very tasty cinnamon red hot flavor for about a week afterwards I couldn't taste any of my other juices. This may even happen if you smoke a very intense menthol flavor as well. Now I stay away from very spicy or very strong menthol flavors.

Edited by dragongunner

I smoke a variety of flavors none of which are strong menthol or cinnamon ....... and I'm with you i love my real russian and my fake kayfun which is why its so damn weird that its happening. and I'm still tasting all my flavors in my other tanks...... which is why I'm so confused on the whole matter....... as far as vapor production its all relative to the build but its been just fine..... the draw is pretty open in comparison to a kayfun...... its seriously thee oddest thing