Noob from Georgia

GA_Boy

Hey everyone,

I've read enough informative info here that I had to join. I have been vaping for a couple months. Started with two blister kits (600mah and ce4s). I have recently stepped up to the Vision Spinner 2 VV and an Aspire ET BDC. I am really loving this setup, and have since trashed the small bats and the ce4s. The 1600 mah spinner lasts forever (although it does take a while to charge). I suppose the two go hand in hand. The Aspire BDC has been wonderful as well. Now I'm debating on buying another Spinner v2 and another Aspire BDC tank or two, of stepping up to the Vamo V5 with the Aspire Nautilis. I have read that the Nautilis coils are expensive and hard to come by. Money aside, any thoughts from you guys on which of these should be my next purchase...

Welcome to the forum. I really hope you didn't trash your starter setup. It is always a good idea to have a back up. At least keep the batteries. If the Vision Spinner and the Aspire are working for you, then I would add an additional set.

The Vaport Talk store has the Nautilus and they should be getting the coils in shortly. A few members like using the Nautilus on the Spinner batteries.

Edited by BirdDog

Hey GA. Welcome to VT. I understand the place you're in right now. I was there myself not too long ago. I've been vaping and off the analogs for 2 months now. Through tons of research and advice from some good folks here on VT I've progressed from an ego VV with evod tank to a Sigelei ZMAX 5 with nautilus tank and have just recently started with the Helios RDA (rebuildable dripping atomizer). It's a learning process and what is working for me might not be your cup of tea. That being said, the nautilus is an awesome tank and having a VV/VW device(variable voltage/variable wattage)increases the options you have for tailoring your vape to your exact specifications. There are a bunch of VV/VW mods so it really comes down to you doing some research and finding the one that fits your needs/budget. For instance my ZMAX cost me $69 but I also had to buy batteries (18650's) and a charger. I believe that was an additional cost of $50. So that's a little more pricey than another VV ego battery. But I have more vaping options with a longer battery life.

Welcome to the forum. I really hope you didn't trash your starter setup. It is always a good idea to have a back up. At least keep the batteries. If the Vision Spinner and the Aspire are working for you, then I would add an additional set.

The Vaport Talk store has the Nautilus and they should be getting the coils in shortly. A few members like using the Nautilus on the Spinner batteries.

I did keep one battery and one ce4 as well as the chargers, but the other battery was falling apart and had a flashing light (it basically stoppped working). I did keep both 510 420 mah chargers which I use for the Spinner. I have thought about the Nautilis on the Spinner, but it seems like it would be a top heavy setup and mabye even look a little odd.

Hey GA. Welcome to VT. I understand the place you're in right now. I was there myself not too long ago. I've been vaping and off the analogs for 2 months now. Through tons of research and advice from some good folks here on VT I've progressed from an ego VV with evod tank to a Sigelei ZMAX 5 with nautilus tank and have just recently started with the Helios RDA (rebuildable dripping atomizer). It's a learning process and what is working for me might not be your cup of tea. That being said, the nautilus is an awesome tank and having a VV/VW device(variable voltage/variable wattage)increases the options you have for tailoring your vape to your exact specifications. There are a bunch of VV/VW mods so it really comes down to you doing some research and finding the one that fits your needs/budget. For instance my ZMAX cost me $69 but I also had to buy batteries (18650's) and a charger. I believe that was an additional cost of $50. So that's a little more pricey than another VV ego battery. But I have more vaping options with a longer battery life.

I have read a lot of good stuff about the ZMAX. I definately don't need anything like an EVIC. As far as mods go I have been looking in to the VAMO, the ZMAX, the SVD, or maybe even the Cool Fire 2. I'm definately not ready to get in to the RBAs or the RDAs.

Welcome to VT! Just got home from a weekend at Lake Burton for my brothers wedding and north GA is beautiful. I live in the East Tennessee mountains and it was an awesome drive.

About all I use personally are Vision Spinners. I still use single coil tanks but a lot of people love the Nautilus. KPT 2 looks pretty good atop the V2 spinner too.

Ok, so that looks damn good. Maybe I'll just buy it all and rotate around tanks and batteries.

It is worth a shot. You can try out a new tank and keep researching on what larger battery you would like to purchase. I don't like the bigger batteries. I have had a few. Nice for home, but was cumbersome to take out and about. This is my personal preference. Everyone is different.

I haven't tried the dual coil tanks yet. But have, in the past, used the dual coil cartomizers. I really liked them and I expect the dual coil tanks are just as nice.

Edited by BirdDog
addition and cat jumped in my lap

Welcome to VT! Just got home from a weekend at Lake Burton for my brothers wedding and north GA is beautiful. I live in the East Tennessee mountains and it was an awesome drive.

About all I use personally are Vision Spinners. I still use single coil tanks but a lot of people love the Nautilus. KPT 2 looks pretty good atop the V2 spinner too

I live south of Atlanta but have to agree that the North GA mountains are beautiful. We take a family trip to Blue Ridge and then raft the Ocoee every summer.

I'm really loving the Spinner II and everything about it. I don't see many people mention the Aspire ET BDC, maybe because it's not glass (I don't know). Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I recently stepped up from an evod battery and evod 2 glass to a mvp 2.0 and an iclear x.1 tank. I have really liked the variable wattage feature on my mvp device i just set it at a certain watt and vape. I tried the variable voltage didnt like it as much but thats me. Id suggest whatever you get it has a vw feature.

• 3 weeks later...