Stingray. I want..

I've been looking at the Stingray. I really like the 2 tone look of the Brass and SS. But, I like the plain SS one too. Found a couple clones around 40 bucks. I would like one by either Infinite or HCigar not to sure about the Tobeco, saw they have problems with the atty's making connection. So, Any suggestions? Thanks..

Infinite and HCigar make the better clones of the Stingray. I have an HCigar, and the only issue I have had with it was the button sticking. That was resolved within the first 6 hours of use though. I love mine, and have been using it as my go-to mod since my King V2 developed the "hot button" issue. A magnet upgrade and copper tape lining will fix that up, but until then my Stingray is my favorite.

Out of all my mods my Infinite Stingray is hands down my favorite. So much so that I will be buying a legit stingray soon as well.
I've been looking at the Infinite Stingray more and more. Just have to convince my wife that it's a "Need" and not a "Want". :D Edited by Eaglewtchr

Out of all my mods my Infinite Stingray is hands down my favorite. So much so that I will be buying a legit stingray soon as well.

Well buddy I am on similar path of getting new Stingray..i am been reading posts related to stingray in order to find suitable one..

I would stay away from the infinite BC Stingray. Too many reported issues with the switch including the one I have. My infinite switch sticks and it continues to fire unless I pull the button down.

All versions have the button issue. It's just the way the button was designed. Take it apart and give it a good cleaning. For me, the issue was resolved within the first 6 hours of use. The contact gets hung up on the plastic. Some people have filed down the edges to fix the problem.

All versions have the button issue. It's just the way the button was designed. Take it apart and give it a good cleaning. For me, the issue was resolved within the first 6 hours of use. The contact gets hung up on the plastic. Some people have filed down the edges to fix the problem.

This^^

Mine has never stuck on me, it was a little bit crunchy though so a little bit ago I took this advice and used a dremil to barely shave the inside of the plastic insulator, works 100% better than before. I highly suggest this.

My fix was to use my authentic BC top cap and switch.