Akuma Mod Clone

Well, hopefully I can get #796 as well, lol. I wish I could afford the real deal. It's such a beautiful mod. GP does outstanding work with their products.

LOL That would be funny if you got that number. I'd be wanting it from you LMAO! :D I can't say I don't have a clone of other popular mods. This one just shouted at me. It was the one Original that I had to have. :D I love it and glad I have one. I'm curious how that one person is going to get the hand carved tribal box. ;)

No more mods for me for a while. I almost bought the original Akuma and the Sir Lancelot mods as they both have incredible reviews, but settled on the copper viggo mod (Todd's review tipped the balance). Good luck with the Akuma clone when it gets in. Let us know how it performs. I'm betting that it will be an awesome mod.

I was sitting between the black/copper Akuma and the Sir Lancelot for a few weeks, until I heard about clones. I'll definitely get a Lancelot, the button alone sells it for me. The engraving on the authentic Akuma is just so crisp, hopefully it copies over well.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines