Ebony Wood Fairy Mod

Yeah, and I was just googling 18650 lights and found damascus titanium. That would be cool too. Seems like this hobby could have a lot translate over from custom knives and lights. I really hope I don't get sucked in to this too much...

Also, I put all these ideas up since now you will be able to make your own sleeves. IF you decide to try micarta, remember you need a respirator to work with it and I wouldn't suggest in your home.

And I mean a 3m full face respirator :)

BTW, I am really interested to hear how you like the ebony drip tip.

I did not order the drip tip this go around. I will see if I can pick it up in August. I also plan on getting some rda/rba's gold plated when I get back as well to start matching things up. As far as the idea's WOW. As twisted420 would say that's a metric **** ton. hahaha I really like the ivory, stacked leather, and stingray but getting ones hand on Ivory and stingray is probably difficult (I will research it later). All the sleeves I will get done will be through a professional as I don't have neither the skills nor equipment. Thanks again for all the idea's.

Edited by dragongunner

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines