Kanger EVOD advice

I have tried a lot of tanks and delivery systems but what I have found is that the Kanger EVOD gives me the best flavor and vapor. I went to a page to order me a few and I see that Kanger has T3d, T3s, MT3S EVOD and EVOD 2. The only I have tried of these is the EVOD. Would my forum friends who have tried these other Kanger devices please give me your opinion on which should be my next to try? Also, do they all use the Protank coils? Thank yall in advance for the suggestions.

T3s uses it's own coil but vapes the same IMO as the plastic evod. I just got the evod glass and to me it's no different than the mini pro 3 as they share the same coil type. I do have an affinity to the t3s, it cheap, vapes fairly well, decent draw, good capacity, and being plastic will absorb shock a little better. If you want a complete list of what coils work for what I would visit kangertechs website

The MT3's use the same coils as the T3S (different than the ProTank coils, single or dual). You can still get them nearly everywhere (white box), and they are usually the same price as the Protank's BCC coils. I understand they vape a lot similar to the EVOD, but, just like the EVOD, they are not capable of breaking down like the ProTanks or PT minis.

EVODs use the same coils as the ProTanks ... I've got two of them and still use them often, but they are plastic tanks, so no cinnamon :( They vape well, and have a tight draw, which I like.

I see the EVOD tanks all the time in shops... 3 for $20... 5 for $20... and online, even cheaper if you check around.

If it weren't for the fact I'd have another coil to keep up with... I'd probably pick up a few MT3's myself... $2.95 each is a steal!