Hello from Florida

MiamiDan

Glad you're here. What kind of equipment you using?

My go to set up is a MVP2 with a Fogger V4, but I also have really good experience with ProTanks. I even use RDAs with the MVP, Igo-L and Igo-W.

I don't have any mech mods because the MVP works so well for me. I also have a vv ego battery for carry along.

I use a JC Vea for stealth and easy travel.

Good stuff MD. I started with the eGo vv and MT3 tank. I've since purchased a ZMAX 5 and assorted tanks including a nautilus and Aerotank. Moving into the RDAs soon. Doing my research. Been off the analogs a month and a half now. No looking back.

Welcome!

I lived in FL (Merritt Island) for a couple of years... loved the weather, hated the people (or at least my neighbors), lol

Speaking of weather, it's nearly 3:30... almost time for the daily rainshower :D

Welcome!

I lived in FL (Merritt Island) for a couple of years... loved the weather, hated the people (or at least my neighbors), lol

Speaking of weather, it's nearly 3:30... almost time for the daily rainshower :D

+1

I moved here from Wisconsin so weather is a big plus. Wisconsin and Midwest people are salt of the earth. Miami drivers are salt in the wound. :D

• 2 weeks later...