Hello everyone!

Hi. My name is Matthew. I'm 29 and from Houston, Texas. I've been vaping for about a month now and completely quit smoking analogs. I was smoking 1-5 analogs a day along with vaping and now have been analog free for two days! Excited to find this forum. (:

Hi. My name is Matthew. I'm 29 and from Houston, Texas. I've been vaping for about a month now and completely quit smoking analogs. I was smoking 1-5 analogs a day along with vaping and now have been analog free for two days! Excited to find this forum.

I'm using an innokin vv v3 and mini protank 3 (:

Welcome Matthew. I switched from analogs to exclusive vaping almost exactly the same way you did, smoking a few a day like that. When I stepped up my nicotine, and quit going outside at breaktime with the smokers it was easier than I expected. Once I had good e-juice, my camel full flavor or cowboy killers just didn't taste good.

I don't know if you smoke in your vehicle but that was a huge milestone for me, to not light one up in the truck, and once I accomplished a day or two and got some good air freshener to hide the Louisiana Heat cigarette cooking from everywhere smell, it got a lot easier.

I posted in your juice thread too. Hope you stick around, it's good people here :) Lots of Texas boys lately, we might have to have a vape meet along the I-10 corridor. I know JerryJoe (or whats his face until I check the spelling) said he's done for a vape meet sometime.

Welcome Matthew. I switched from analogs to exclusive vaping almost exactly the same way you did, smoking a few a day like that. When I stepped up my nicotine, and quit going outside at breaktime with the smokers it was easier than I expected. Once I had good e-juice, my camel full flavor or cowboy killers just didn't taste good.

I don't know if you smoke in your vehicle but that was a huge milestone for me, to not light one up in the truck, and once I accomplished a day or two and got some good air freshener to hide the Louisiana Heat cigarette cooking from everywhere smell, it got a lot easier.

I posted in your juice thread too. Hope you stick around, it's good people here :) Lots of Texas boys lately, we might have to have a vape meet along the I-10 corridor. I know JerryJoe (or whats his face until I check the spelling) said he's done for a vape meet sometime.

Yes Ive has one analog in the mornings with a co-worker (pusher-man) lol but now I found some good flavors analogs taste so bad I don't even want them....I do but don't you know. 2 days no analogs....don't think in going back! Yeah let's have a round up (: June 3rd there is a happy hour (i10/Kirkwood) vapor trading co 20% off all liquids plus free beer! 4-8 Hopefully I'll get to go to this!