Need help figuring out what vaporizer to get

I'm completely new to vaping, have tried the disposable ones which were terrible, had some friends get some nice ones and really liked it. I've been looking around at all the different ones and can't figure out what the right one is, anyone have any advice?

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I have another quick question, what kind of maintenance do these things require? I assumed that you just bought it put the liquid in it and went, come to find out during my research that there's a bit more into then that. Also is there anything else you recommend getting to go with the kit.

The higher the number of mah's equate to a longer lasting battery between charges. In regards to the ohms, basically the lower number of ohms equate to a hotter vapev ie... a 1.5 ohm will run hotter ( at the same voltage) than a 2.2 ohm coil. Hotter coil equals more vapor and more juice consumption.

Charge battery as needed, fill tank with juice as needed, replace coil when taste gets nasty roughly 1-2 week intervals (replacement time varies). That's the super simple plan..forgot one more step.....enjoy

An EVOD kit with two batteries should also come with enough coils (atomizer heads) to keep you vaping for several weeks... your only expense after purchasing the kit, will be your e-juice while you "find your flavors".

I also highly recommend the kit Jeffb suggested... If you don't feel comfortable with a variable-voltage spinner battery, they also have kits with static-3.7V Kanger batteries too... in different sizes (mAh). They are a little cheaper too, and function quite well, even for a non-noob :)

Edited by Earthling789